Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a good running Stihl 031 up for trade.Has one crack in the clutch cover is all I see.Also has the module instead of points put on it.Looking for project saws or? 16" bar goes with it.Not a great one but usable.May have a chain? Nothing wrong with it I just don't care for them. LOL

I need a oil pump gasket for a Stihl 028 oil pump. I have some leftover parts for most every saw in my runner signature for trade.

Stihl MS440 clutch side bearing

I'm in need of the clutch side crankshaft bearing for a Stihl MS440/044. Not sure if other model bearings will fit. Shoot me a PM with price, or other trade needs. Thanks.

Looking for a brake handle for a 51 series Husky. Mine has the square back clutch cover and Orange brake handle. PN on the back of the handle is 503 12 36. Very few parts, but have $$$ to trade. The saw is also up for trade, if anyone is interested shoot me a PM and Ill send the particulars. Thanks.

Looking for a brake handle for a 51 series Husky. Mine has the square back clutch cover and Orange brake handle. PN on the back of the handle is 503 12 36. Very few parts, but have $$$ to trade. The saw is also up for trade, if anyone is interested shoot me a PM and Ill send the particulars. Thanks.

Look back a few pages i put a pic up of a stray orange brake handle. Is that the one you need?

Brian

Look back a few pages i put a pic up of a stray orange brake handle. Is that the one you need?

Brian

I looked before I posted, but didn't know if it was still available. It looks a lot like it....Ill look at it real good again and send a PM if it is. Thanks!:)

Last edited:
I could really use several .325/.063 stihl presets and straps. Like several...

Got lots to trade or $$

i think i have several packs of 325 out in the shop,,,, give me a call jer if you still have my number,, and you know i don't want anything for them

Stilhl ms270 Flywheel

Looking for a stihl ms270 flywheel and key. Need numerous other 270 parts, like air filter, oiler parts, hoses,crankshaft, and a few more, but if I can't find a flywheel, no need for the rest!

Not much on parts to trade yet as I'm new to the rebuidling, But I have some $$.

Jeff

I'm almost sure i have one for a 51 but i dont think it is orange .
will try to get a pic by this evening.

365/371/372 brake flag needed

Before i go to feebay thot i would check here.
got small husky stuff,small poulan stuff and the ussuall.

i still have these 250 + shipping on the 046
and $125+ shipping on the 029 super both are powerhead only pm me and make an offer

bump make me an offer i cant refuse both still available and can be seen in the classified section:D

Latest posts

Back