Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tbone75
Have a good running Stihl 031 up for trade.Has one crack in the clutch cover is all I see.Also has the module instead of points put on it.Looking for project saws or? 16" bar goes with it.Not a great one but usable.May have a chain? Nothing wrong with it I just don't care for them. LOL

roostersgt

roostersgt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Stihl MS440 clutch side bearing

I'm in need of the clutch side crankshaft bearing for a Stihl MS440/044. Not sure if other model bearings will fit. Shoot me a PM with price, or other trade needs. Thanks.

komatsuvarna

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Looking for a brake handle for a 51 series Husky. Mine has the square back clutch cover and Orange brake handle. PN on the back of the handle is 503 12 36. Very few parts, but have $$$ to trade. The saw is also up for trade, if anyone is interested shoot me a PM and Ill send the particulars. Thanks.

briantutt

briantutt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looking for a brake handle for a 51 series Husky. Mine has the square back clutch cover and Orange brake handle. PN on the back of the handle is 503 12 36. Very few parts, but have $$$ to trade. The saw is also up for trade, if anyone is interested shoot me a PM and Ill send the particulars. Thanks.

Look back a few pages i put a pic up of a stray orange brake handle. Is that the one you need?

Brian

Tolow4u

Tolow4u

ArboristSite Lurker
Stilhl ms270 Flywheel

Looking for a stihl ms270 flywheel and key. Need numerous other 270 parts, like air filter, oiler parts, hoses,crankshaft, and a few more, but if I can't find a flywheel, no need for the rest!

Not much on parts to trade yet as I'm new to the rebuidling, But I have some $$.

Jeff

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser

I'm almost sure i have one for a 51 but i dont think it is orange .
will try to get a pic by this evening.