Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a buddy looking for an OEM 30"+ bar for a Remington Super 880 .... he's got ca$h .... TIA!

The Super 880 used a regular 3/8" mount bar like the bigger Homies and Macs, and then you file out the tensioner hole (or at least my 880 does.)

Thanks JJ ... I edited my post to include some important info .... The 880 is in near-showroom condition and he'd like an OEM bar ...

You not able to post photos here on AS, or you're not able to provide photos at all :msp_confused:?

I won't be home for a couple more weeks and my pictures are on my computer at home.My camera doesn't take the best in the world anyway,but when I get home I could post them, if it would help.I mostly would like to see these saws go to somebody who could make them run again or use some parts off them to make another saw run again.

Hey guys I NEED 3 Mercury DA-211 spark plug covers. To finish up the last of the DA-211 projects. There has to be somebody somewhere that has one or 3 to get rid of. No trades just CASH. These will most likely be the last ones I'll get to do and would like to see them done and complete.
Thanks,
Joe

Anyone got any interest in a minty 041 Farmboss AV with chainbrake? Also have a Mac SP80 and a SP81 that I'm willing to deal on, all runners. Looking for 372, 385,390, or green paper.

I may be wrong, but believe this is somewhat of a rare model? Could also include a new Stihl 18" bar with it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Anyone got any interest in a minty 041 Farmboss AV with chainbrake? Also have a Mac SP80 and a SP81 that I'm willing to deal on, all runners. Looking for 372, 385,390, or green paper.

I may be wrong, but believe this is somewhat of a rare model? Could also include a new Stihl 18" bar with it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Does it have both crank bearings Will, or just the one??

Did I say that out loud?

I've got an EC 064 with an 066 top end on it. T'was my build off saw for Wiggz GTG this year.

It's kinda ugly, half of the oil cap is in the oil tank (old one broke off and the inner part fell inside at the GTG, lol), and it can occasionally be a stubborn starter. I think it needs a master control switch. The current one doesn't feel tight like a new one would.

Don't know what it's worth and I'm not necessarily looking to get something in trade at exact value. If anyone's interested lemme know whatcha got. Just wanna get rid of it cuz I don't use it and probably won't. Who needs a big heavy pig like this when you've got a good running 5 cube. ;) :rock:

20120517_154245-1.jpg

20120517_154323.jpg

20120517_154333.jpg

Sure, but are they on the same side of the crank?

Looking for McCulloch 7-10/700 or 850/sp81 etc. saws/parts.

Have a good amount to trade, mainly parts.

I've got a decent SP81 runner if your interested.

At least there's ONE 041 in the past 25 pages of this thread that hasn't had a 'crank bearing go out' on it.... :laugh:

Will, HOPEFULLY, you don't have as much into THAT saw, as the owner had into that OTHER 041 :msp_scared:

No I did pretty good on this 041, have had it for quite a long time, never use it, just sitting on the shelf. I've been thinning the chainsaw heard lately, time for some stuff to go.

I've got an EC 064 with an 066 top end on it. T'was my build off saw for Wiggz GTG this year.

It's kinda ugly, half of the oil cap is in the oil tank (old one broke off and the inner part fell inside at the GTG, lol), and it can occasionally be a stubborn starter. I think it needs a master control switch. The current one doesn't feel tight like a new one would.

Don't know what it's worth and I'm not necessarily looking to get something in trade at exact value. If anyone's interested lemme know whatcha got. Just wanna get rid of it cuz I don't use it and probably won't. Who needs a big heavy pig like this when you've got a good running 5 cube. ;) :rock:

Sending PM.

Back