Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overtrained

Overtrained

Not crazy, Stoopid!
Anyone into R/C cars or trucks? Have a Tamiya clodbuster 4WD/4WS converted to a clodzilla II Chassis. Has a Novak super rooster ESC, Twin HPI firebolt motors, traxxas emaxx shocks, an HPI 2 channel pistol grip radio w/high torque steering servo and a parma gravedigger body. Truck runs good, I never use it. Just add your battery pack, it will handle 6-10 cell packs. Its worth around $300 to me, closer to $700 to build its yourself. Just throwing this out there but Ill trade for McCulloch saws of around equal value or sell outright. I can get more pics if interested.

14pvma.jpg

DSS

Cowshot
OK, a long shot, but I need some 032 parts. I need a wrap handle and a top cover including rear AV mount. Could also use a piston but not absolutely necessary. Got Paypal $$ to post to me in Oz.

Al.

I have an 031 top cover, if that would be any help. Maybe it's not even the same?

NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Norm,

I have a handle for ya :)

---------------

SHHTUFF I could use:

-- 2100 top cover, trigger parts, manual oil pump plunger, choke lever, filter
--238-42-242 top cover, choke lever
--272 carb

--044/046- recoil, and oil-pump out

-- for a customer's saw : 044-046 clutch, i FAILED to realize that I was missing a spring when putting the impact to it, I think it swung out, and caught the case :( NOW she's in 12+ pieces... :cry:

241405d1339472002-0603120835-jpg

oh , AND -- LOTS of other parts that are rattling around upstairs... :dizzy:

I have rounded-off bar nuts and dull chain for trade :)
Just saw this will pm you right now