Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone happen to have a pole saw they don't need? Got stuff to trade!

I got a twelve foot aluminum pipe wif a remington mity mite strapped to end of it. Apparently it works quite well.

Trade for a P-52.:msp_rolleyes:

Stihl 26 to trade...

Hello all, I bought a Stihl 26 of Ebay prolly 3 or 4 years ago now. Used it to cut 6-8 cords of wood when it became hard to keep it running. From the advice I've received on here and trouble shooting it sounds like it has an air leak. Anyways the point is that I've been given a new saw since and bought another one so my interest in taking this one apart is waning a bit, I thought I'd see if anyone on here would wanna partial trade it for a mini-mill or small chainsaw mill they aren't using? Not looking for anything real fancy just something i can use to do like 12-14 inch logs to learn a bit about it.

I'm back from vacation and tired.......I'll rest up by building a few saws. :rock:

I need some 028 bits. The trigger cover, presence lever, throttle rod, a brake cover......

I have an extra super I'm parting out so if y'all need anything.........

I also have a tired looking but good running 266xp I want to trade off.....

SHHTUFF I could use:
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA....

oh , AND -- LOTS of other parts that are rattling around upstairs... :dizzy:

THAT'S IT!!! :bang: I KNEW there was something else!! i need the handle/throttle cover, screw and presence lever for a METAL tank 028, and a side-bolted muffler :(

But, Randy, you's 1st :)

I have the brake cover for you :) BTW

Would anyone happen to have the following 372 parts?

Engine and air filter covers
HD air filter
Air filter elbow
Oil pump
Worm gear
Clutch drum & bearing
All chain brake parts
Clutch cover

I am not a "Husky Man" but I have some Husky parts. I have no idea, does anything off of a 266 fit?
I've never worked on one, so not sure.

I have some 371/272's laying around (parts saws) If there the same as the 372 parts, I can help you scratch a few off your list.
371 would be but not sure on the 272.

I have an oil pump, clutch cover (new) (ya don't need a clutch? :confused:) some (well, most) brake parts
I'm assuming the 371K clutch is the same.

PM me with what you've got and what you need for it. Thanks for the replys.

Last edited:
Homelite 2000 decomp part needed

Hello

I need a part for a Homelite 2000. The decomp lever has two spring clips to hold it in the decomp position. I need the lower clip. P/N 65755 Anyone have an extra one?

Looking for 036/360 top plastics, Air filter, and muffler

got some stihl bars and parts to trade... and $$$ if need be.

I got one that I could trade.

Looking for something big, old with a bow bar on it. :laugh:

And by the way, thats a big old saw, not a big old woman. :ices_rofl:

:hmm3grin2orange: Thanks Mark,but I don't need one that bad. I like that big old saw,even got an extra bar and 3 chains for it ! LOL Anything else you might like?

I've got an 044 here up for trade for a 5612, 365/372xt, or 394/5. It's a 10mm saw that was ported by mastermind.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back