Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a nice 026 pro crankcase with tight bearings. (It has to have the cutout for the adjustable oiler to be the pro style.) Shoot me a pm if you have one with a price etc. Thanks
~Tommy~

Looking for a nice 026 pro crankcase with tight bearings. (It has to have the cutout for the adjustable oiler to be the pro style.) Shoot me a pm if you have one with a price etc. Thanks
~Tommy~

After a certain S/N, they all come with the 'PRO' style case. Stihl just omits the rest of the parts for the standard model. Those cases are very easy to find.

Jimbo

Oregon Bar

I have an 18" Oregon Pro-Lite Bar and chain, .325 .063, D025 that doesn't appear to have been in any wood yet. I'd like to trade for a decent 18" 3/8 bar and chain for a homelite super XL auto (not sure what the mount is). I'll do other trades or sale, just let me know.

photo-45.jpg

photo-4.jpg

I have an 18" Oregon Pro-Lite Bar and chain, .325 .063, D025 that doesn't appear to have been in any wood yet. I'd like to trade for a decent 18" 3/8 bar and chain for a homelite super XL auto (not sure what the mount is). I'll do other trades or sale, just let me know.

That'd be an Oregon D096 or D196 mount. Also would be a Windsor UXL or TXL. Should be 65DL of 3/8" chain.

Been gone a while guys, need a little help, they got me flying out to Caldwell Ohio to rough neck, hats off to you guys this is gorgious country. They keep me out here for 14 days at a time hands down some beautiful country to work in, us western boys ain't got much on you fortunate enough to live out there, I am envious, but still a ROCKY MOUNTAIN BOY!
Down to business, lost my 288 a while back, getting to work, found a 385 to replace it, tried Baileys but they seem to have everything back ordered, I need the fan cover for the starter, and a starter cover that I can rebuild the one I have is broke but the remaining parts are solid! I will trade solid green backs through paypal, plese pm me!
I got about six saws three of them have to go no more storeage room, it kills me but they gotta go! Here's the list bars and chains are not included serious inquirerys only please it costs me about $50.00 to ship out of here. Up for trade is One Husqvarna 2100 needs oil pump seal, other wise solid runner, missing rear air cover, this is for real it has to go! I got a Jonesred 80, with a new factory piston and cylinder, solid covers brand new ignition, needs good bar but solid runner, and I ended up with another McCulloch pm 610 solid saw, could use a new fuel line and spark plug first start is a little rough runs well but my Stihl 028 stomps it. Possible trade items would be Husqvarna 372 parts, I got the short block, need all plastic covers, fuel tank, aircleaner and intake parts, would like to locate a 52mm big bore kit I want to build my 372. Saws I would consider trading for would be, Stihl 046 (a runner I got builders, will consider tore down complete saw though) Stihl 066, 044,038, and 036. I would give you a list of Husqvarna saws but between the 385, and 372 builder I got all the husqvarna I need, other considerations I want a .375 pitch clutch cover rim and bearing for my 028 and a 20" .375x.050 bar for my 028 I would also like to find the larger 028 Super piston and cylinder. Bar and chain trades are also welcome! PM me if you only if you are serious I gotta clear them out, LETS SWAP!!!

Open to reasonable trades. Poulan 4000 65cc with or without 18" b+c. Newer fuel and tank lines. Runs great. This saw will run a 24" without problems IMO. Acres site says up to 30".

Has all recoil starter bolts now. Noticed pic above shows 1 long bolt missing and all are accounted for since pic.

40003400005.jpg

40003400003.jpg

recoil4000005.jpg

recoil4000011.jpg

40003400004.jpg

40003400007.jpg

40003400008.jpg

[video=youtube_share;oydyJh35_Tw]http://youtu.be/oydyJh35_Tw[/video]

Last edited:
Been gone a while guys, need a little help, they got me flying out to Caldwell Ohio to rough neck, hats off to you guys this is gorgious country. They keep me out here for 14 days at a time hands down some beautiful country to work in, us western boys ain't got much on you fortunate enough to live out there, I am envious, but still a ROCKY MOUNTAIN BOY!
Down to business, lost my 288 a while back, getting to work, found a 385 to replace it, tried Baileys but they seem to have everything back ordered, I need the fan cover for the starter, and a starter cover that I can rebuild the one I have is broke but the remaining parts are solid! I will trade solid green backs through paypal, plese pm me!
I got about six saws three of them have to go no more storeage room, it kills me but they gotta go! Here's the list bars and chains are not included serious inquirerys only please it costs me about $50.00 to ship out of here. Up for trade is One Husqvarna 2100 needs oil pump seal, other wise solid runner, missing rear air cover, this is for real it has to go! I got a Jonesred 80, with a new factory piston and cylinder, solid covers brand new ignition, needs good bar but solid runner, and I ended up with another McCulloch pm 610 solid saw, could use a new fuel line and spark plug first start is a little rough runs well but my Stihl 028 stomps it. Possible trade items would be Husqvarna 372 parts, I got the short block, need all plastic covers, fuel tank, aircleaner and intake parts, would like to locate a 52mm big bore kit I want to build my 372. Saws I would consider trading for would be, Stihl 046 (a runner I got builders, will consider tore down complete saw though) Stihl 066, 044,038, and 036. I would give you a list of Husqvarna saws but between the 385, and 372 builder I got all the husqvarna I need, other considerations I want a .375 pitch clutch cover rim and bearing for my 028 and a 20" .375x.050 bar for my 028 I would also like to find the larger 028 Super piston and cylinder. Bar and chain trades are also welcome! PM me if you only if you are serious I gotta clear them out, LETS SWAP!!!

Your right,Caldwell is nice! About an hour S.E. of me.Got some family down there. Hope you have a good time!

-----> LOOKIN" for a clutch assy. for a Stihl 090 <--------

Trying to help a guy find a clutch assy. (shoes and spring, particularly, or fully assy.) for a Stihl 090AV.

If anyone has anything available, or can direct to a source, it'll be appreciated....

I might have some schtuff around to trade, or I'm sure cash is available on his end.

Thanks.

Open to reasonable trades. Poulan 4000 65cc with or without 18" b+c. Newer fuel and tank lines. Runs great. This saw will run a 24" without problems IMO. Acres site says up to 30".

Has all recoil starter bolts now. Noticed pic above shows 1 long bolt missing and all are accounted for since pic]

I'll trade u a Poulan 3300 wearing a 20 in oregon B&C for ur pho if ur intrested

Looking for 025/MS250 parts saws too! Could use a couple 16" bars for them.Also looking for Husky 350 parts saws! May have something you like in trade?

John,

Shoot me a PM or email about what you need in bars and 025 stuff. I have some left over and may have what you need.

dd

Need Hedge Trimmers

I am in need of some gas powered hedge trimmers.

I cut my damm drop cord last night after work with my Black and Decker Electric Hedge Trimmers.

I have some stuff to trade, what do you want for them?

I have some green moldy paper also...

They do not have to work, I can rebuild them if needed.

thanks...

Last edited:
I find myself in need of a few bits and pieces here.

For a Stihl 064:

Cylinder shroud
Chain brake handle
Carburetor
Intake boot and associated bits. The later 066 boot is better here.
Master control lever
Presence lever

To trade I have a nice 066 decomp cylinder shroud, a 046 brake handle, lots of Husky 61 - 272 bits and parts saws. Some 044 parts, lots of Partner parts. I also trade labor....and or cash money.

Latest posts

Back