Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke my choke lever off on my Poulan Pro 395. It was the flat gray one but I can use any from a 3400-4000 as well.

Got things to trade or you know....

I've got a spare black one off of a 3400 if you haven't found one yet.
Shoot me a p.m. if you still need one .

I'm needing some Stihl 441 parts. Recoil, clutch cover, air filter cover and av spring that goes to the wrap handle. :help:
Got lots of Stihl stuff and other stuff to trade.

The homelite SXL12 has been claimed by Turbo885. Thanks for everyone that was interest it in.

Anyone got a complete 041 Farmboss Or just a power head would be good too

I got loads to trade i just want one to have setting around the shop.

Don't worry i'm not going to fix it or ask any questions about it either.

I have an 041 AV that does not have spark, that I'd like to trade off, if you are still looking for one.
j

32 Oregon Reduced weight bar up to trade for a 32" 3003 Stihl bar.. Or other bars that will fit the Stihl mount[/QUOTE]

I'll get up with you on the bar, may have something of interest to you.

Still needing MS200T recoil, half wrap.
MS441 recoil, air filter cover, AV spring, clutch cover (361 and 362 will also work for the clutch cover.)
Clean Poulan 305/3000

Got tonnage to trade. :help:

I just found a whole box full of really nice Dolmar 110/111/115 parts. Parts from one saw. No piston or cylinder, but alot is there. Can get pics if anyone needs them

I need the top housing, float, and maybe some other internals for a 8hp B&S side shaft up draft carb. Anyone got one sitting around on a dead engine?

I have a new 24" sprocket-nose Husqvarna bar with the small Husky mount and would like to trade even-up for a similar bar with a large Husky mount. Please PM me .... thanks!

Revised .... I'm up for other trades or ca$h. Here's a pic of the bar.

Huskysmallmount.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone got a complete 041 Farmboss Or just a power head would be good too

I got loads to trade i just want one to have setting around the shop.

Don't worry i'm not going to fix it or ask any questions about it either.

Still looking don't have much to trade But got old molded green paper to make up for it.

Poulan parts

I need a tank/handle assy. for a 3750 (TA model) and a top cover, w/screws, and air filter setup, for a Poulan 31.

PoulanPro 305

I'm looking for a set of piston rings for a Poulan Pro 305. It's a thin ring piston. Thanks!

Back