Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a functional 16"-20" bar and chain for a Poulan 3400. Shoot me a PM if you have this combo laying around collecting dust. Thanks :cheers:

I have a great shape (almost like new IMO) older style Windsor D196 with replaceable tip I ran on a poulan 4000 with S clip. Would trade for same condition 18" in D176 or D009 bar or 20" bar. Have chain too unless trading a 18" bar back.

Sorry it's not collecting dust is why trade is wanted. I use it on Echo with D176 mount in the mean time now and then.

Husqvarna and Dolmar bars

Looking for a bar for a 357xp, 20" x 3/8 x .050. Also looking for a 16" bar for a Dolmar PS-540. The bar that came with the dolmar was one of those thin ones like a stihl picco bar. I would like the bars to be in excellant shape. I have stuff and $. Drop me a PM.

THANKS!

Yes I have Brad, that's what I'm going to get, that seller actually only lives 45min from me. So I'm going up there to get a crapload of stuff from him, got 4 390's, 3 385's, 365, 362 to build.:msp_scared: Going to try the VEC 390 pistons from him too. Only have 1 good crank, JJ is sending me 1, all have bad pistons. Just cleaned a crap load of parts today at work in the Jet Clean, love that thing.

lookin

Iam lookin for a project saw for me. I would like to have somthing smaller i dont really have anything to cut limbs when iam in the tops after falling trees and as iam getting older i love my 288 and my 2071 but somthing lighter would be nice to go with them ,

stihl

I found a stihl 066 he said its older with a 30 inch bar and chain ,kinda rough lookin for 400 said strong runner

View attachment 263693View attachment 263694
ive got a good running dolmar 7900 up for sale in the as classifieds but it is also for trade. i am looking for a 372xp or a minty 346xp new edition in trade for it. the dolmar is stock with no porting. the dolmars are just not my cup of tea and really dont know why i even took it on trade. i keep giving the dolmar a chance but just cant make myself like them. i guess im just a 372 snob these days. any one with a trade offer can call me. number is in the sig.
263693d1353689388-2012-11-239511-37-47-jpg

263694d1353689403-2012-11-239511-38-07-1-jpg

Yes I have Brad, that's what I'm going to get, that seller actually only lives 45min from me. So I'm going up there to get a crapload of stuff from him, got 4 390's, 3 385's, 365, 362 to build.:msp_scared: Going to try the VEC 390 pistons from him too. Only have 1 good crank, JJ is sending me 1, all have bad pistons. Just cleaned a crap load of parts today at work in the Jet Clean, love that thing.

You have any extra 385 or 390 jugs?

You have any extra 385 or 390 jugs?

Not right now no. I'm hoping to build all of these. I got enough for all of them, however one has allot of alu transfer. Paid a pretty penny for all of this stuff, and gona cost a bunch more in parts to get them running, I just bought the lot to hopefully build them then sell them and make a few pennies hopefully. Sorry Randy.

Not right now no. I'm hoping to build all of these. I got enough for all of them, however one has allot of alu transfer. Paid a pretty penny for all of this stuff, and gona cost a bunch more in parts to get them running, I just bought the lot to hopefully build them then sell them and make a few pennies hopefully. Sorry Randy.

No worries bro. I need a good jug for a customers saw. He's already got too much in the dang thing and I'm hoping to be able to help him out.

No worries bro. I need a good jug for a customers saw. He's already got too much in the dang thing and I'm hoping to be able to help him out.

Ya, sorry about that. I wish I could help ya out. I hate sending stuff out if I may need it. I'll check the saw shop that I'm going to on Monday, and I can ask around if you want me to.

Ya, sorry about that. I wish I could help ya out. I hate sending stuff out if I may need it. I'll check the saw shop that I'm going to on Monday, and I can ask around if you want me to.

Please do.

I won't use anything other than OEM or Meteor. Meteor doesn't make this kit. :bang:

Iam lookin for a project saw for me. I would like to have somthing smaller i dont really have anything to cut limbs when iam in the tops after falling trees and as iam getting older i love my 288 and my 2071 but somthing lighter would be nice to go with them ,

I have a Husky 55 back a ways in the classifieds.

Looking for quite a few MS200t parts. Need the muffler, from the oiler to the clutch drum, and all the recoil parts(pulley, spring, and pawl)

Pm if you have any parts.

Latest posts

Back