Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The starter on my Mac PM 60 has been sssllloooowwwww to retract. Finally took it down to see what. Thought it would just be dirty. But nooooo. Not dirty. The fiber or plastic bushing that the starter shaft rides against is split. Still in one piece but the split is apparently causing it to bind. Also looking for the fiber/plastic washer the recoil spring rides on. Anyone got these two parts that would be willing to make a deal?

Hey Jerry - That 'split' in the plastic bushing is normal; and there should be two of them I think. If you still need them, I can send a couple of fresh ones along with a fiber washer. Clean it out good and lube the spring with powdered graphite; you should be in business.

Hey Jerry - That 'split' in the plastic bushing is normal; and there should be two of them I think. If you still need them, I can send a couple of fresh ones along with a fiber washer. Clean it out good and lube the spring with powdered graphite; you should be in business.
There are slots in the bushing but only one goes all the way through. Not thinking it should be like that. Thinking I could use a fresh one along with the washer. Let me know what you need.

When I first got it I cleaned it up cause the starter was slow. Added some powdered graphite to the spring and assembled. Worked great. Fast forward couple of months in the cold and it literally took couple of minutes to rewind. Took it down yesterday and it was still clean cept for the shaft which had some Oilly residue. Cleaned that up and added some graphite. Same problem.

I am looking for a throttle rod and the dust cover/boot that it passes through on a Husqvarna 455/460. Got in a good bunch of 350s and a couple of 455/460 parts saws the other day. So got parts to trade. Also looking for small mount husky bars in .325-.058. Prefer 20" or bigger. Got a pile of .325-.058 stihl chain to use up.
Thanks
Bob

Stihl Lightning

Looking for a gas tank cover (bottom of the saw) for a Stihl Lightning. Have some parts/parts saws or green stuff.

Looking for a nice 029/039 back handle/top cover with a matching filter box. Preferably not one that looks like it came from the black lagoon :hmm3grin2orange:.
I have cash and some trading fodder (not much at this time though). Drop me a pm if you have one that is promising. Thanks!

I am in need of a clutch, clutch sprocket/drum with bearing and washers for a lombard AP-42. PM me if you have one to let go.

im still in need of a 046 crank,044 bottom end and a 361 bottom end .have parts and cash for trade.

There are slots in the bushing but only one goes all the way through. Not thinking it should be like that. Thinking I could use a fresh one along with the washer. Let me know what you need.

When I first got it I cleaned it up cause the starter was slow. Added some powdered graphite to the spring and assembled. Worked great. Fast forward couple of months in the cold and it literally took couple of minutes to rewind. Took it down yesterday and it was still clean cept for the shaft which had some Oilly residue. Cleaned that up and added some graphite. Same problem.

I got your PM ... stuff will be on way Monday.

How'd that 'oily residue' get in there? :hmm3grin2orange:

I got your PM ... stuff will be on way Monday.

How'd that 'oily residue' get in there? :hmm3grin2orange:

Been couple months since I cleaned it up. Hasn't run enough to be leakage from the seal. I must have either forgotten to clean the shaft or sprayed wd40 on it. ??????
funny how that bushing isn't on the ipl I have
Thanks muchly ted

Ms211 runner and parts saw. I got the first 211 in a package deal, it had been dropped or had something dropped on it, the handle was smashed. I ran across another one the other day that probably has p/c issues. Swapped the handle onto the first one and there you have it. Saw idles, runs and cuts well.

There is a piece of the trigger cover missing, up by the airfilter cover. Parts saw is complete, with the exception of the handle and trigger cover.

94baacc7c46ff8e3c8d6b5e119f7d698_zps1ea26232.jpg

cb4f5b6f99f438e101a5d03c954cbc01_zpsa67a4ecf.jpg

d980b9e0a2667631b8f2e5e8b9238065_zpsf1d231be.jpg

Last edited:
Ms211 runner and parts saw. I got the first 211 in a package deal, it had been dropped or had something dropped on it, the handle was smashed. I ran across another one the other day that probably has p/c issues. Swapped the handle onto the first one and there you have it. Saw idles, runs and cuts well.

There is a piece of the trigger cover missing, up by the airfilter cover. Parts saw is complete, with the exception of the handle and trigger cover.

94baacc7c46ff8e3c8d6b5e119f7d698_zps1ea26232.jpg

cb4f5b6f99f438e101a5d03c954cbc01_zpsa67a4ecf.jpg

d980b9e0a2667631b8f2e5e8b9238065_zpsf1d231be.jpg

Will you accept partial trade on a rooster?

jonsered

Looking for some Jred parts

cs2150: front handle, brake handle, muffler bolts, trigger lock (black)

I have husky 350 parts to trade and cash

2040/2036 (2) starter covers, I have the poulan covers to trade and cash. I also have husky 36/41 parts to trade

2045, throttle trigger, I have a husky 40 one to trade..orange for black.

cs2171: front handle, I have a 372 front handle to trade and cash

please pm, not really checking the swap forum...that much this time of the year.

thanks

OH, and I'm still looking for the Uber rare Echo cs670 clutch cover.

Back