Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a nice older 10-10. It has the old weird sized mac spur that is'nt 3/8. I'm not sure what size it was called but anyhow I am in need of the 3/8 spur and clutch if possible. I am also needing the plastic insert that goes under the tail handle by the trigger. Shoot me a PM if ya have these parts to let go.

I picked up a nice older 10-10. It has the old weird sized mac spur that is'nt 3/8. I'm not sure what size it was called but anyhow I am in need of the 3/8 spur and clutch if possible. I am also needing the plastic insert that goes under the tail handle by the trigger. Shoot me a PM if ya have these parts to let go.

That 'weird' spur that you have is .354 pitch. Might as well put a rim drive drum on that saw while you're at it John. It takes the same drum as the PM610/EB3.4/EB3.7/Timberbear/etc saws, so there are a bazillion out there. Should be able to use that drum (or a 3/8 spur drum) with the rest of your existing clutch parts.

I'm looking for a 20" 3/8" sprocket nose McCulloch bar. I'm building a 7-10a for a friend who's really into logos, so it must say "McCulloch" on the bar.

Plenty of parts or some greenslips to trade.

I got some nos Mac bars but they're solid nose. Pm me if you're interested

Loco

I have ready to cut like new maybe 6 hrs on it Solo 637 40cc or a Husky 338xp. Long as I keep one of them I'm happy.

I have a Stihl MS192T that is a good runner. I tore it down and cleaned and replaced everything that needed replacing. If you are interested send me a PM. Tom

I have an Echo cs 330t. Doesn't look to me it was used long but very poorly maintained and grimy, definately needs some work and a major cleaning. Pulls hard and the starter slips a bit. Don't know if it seized. The throttle trigger needs some work or may be just cleaned.
I also have a echo 300t, good runner.

Good deal fellas, I'll let you all know what I'm doing in a PM.

Thanks fer responding! :)

EDIT: Found a "Box-O-Saw" semi-locally, thanks again for responding though!!

Last edited:

.. or maybe contact a member here to get a loop of .354 chain?

Good morning, I'm looking for one or two bucking spikes for a 10-series Mac (specifically a 7-10a).

This one is wearing the short clutch cover with a chainbrake (If I remember correctly, a different spike fits on the non-brake cover).

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

Good morning, I'm looking for one or two bucking spikes for a 10-series Mac (specifically a 7-10a).

This one is wearing the short clutch cover with a chainbrake (If I remember correctly, a different spike fits on the non-brake cover).

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

The long chainbrake clutch covers use the same 'flat' spikes as PM610's and such. The short chainbrake clutch cover uses the same 'bent' spikes as the non chainbrake clutch covers.

Picked up these 2 old Clinton engine saws, one is a D50 and not sure about the Bobcat one. They both look about complete, but I have not looked under the hood.

No desire to tinker with these things. Probably local pickup only as they are heavy as stuff.

I'm in southeastern Mass.

2 saws = one case of Budweiser? Or?

IMG_20130331_171200_482_zps1351373d.jpg

Last edited:
Stihl MS250 Gas Tank NEEDED

Hey fellas, Im trying to finish up this MS250 project. I need the tank and prolly the hardware to bolt it to the engine. I have parts and cash to trade. PM me if you have anything? Thanks!!!

(3) new Stihl chain loops - .325 .063 74DL - RS

No longer have the saw for which these were intended, so....thought they should be put to use rather than save for whenever/if-ever....

Quantity (3) new-in-package Stihl 26 RS 74, .325 pitch, .063 gauge, 74 drive links, Stihl part no. 3639 005 0074

$40. plus actual-cost shipping to your location. Trade for a clean 090AV....alright, perhaps with a bit of cash added....:)

Also, can use Stihl-brand-only 72DL .325/.050 new loops ; 74DL or 105DL .375/.058 loops (quality brand, new)

DSCN9212_zps97601dcc.jpg

DSCN9211_zps3060a5bf.jpg

I am looking for a good complete top end for a solo 675. Please pm me if you have one that you are willing to sell.

I'm looking for a flywheel cover for a Jonsereds 630/670. I don't need the pulley, spring, or any of the guts, just the cover.

I'm also looking for a 670 air filter cover.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

hey guys,

we're still looking for a torched farboss for the Iowa GTG ms390 rebuild. Anyone got one???

cheers
nate

Latest posts

Back