Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SawGarage, if you read this, delete some private messages and send me one.

Jordan

Workin on it :) by the time I notice, or see the notification... :bang: . Lots of irons in the fire.... :dizzy:

So how does one reach him?

Kevin

Smoke signals work good :)

it stays full

Scott, now now...:( We've communicated effectively before ;).

I try n empty the blasted thing, but fail to scroll down to the 'gauge' as often as I should.... Sucks being way down there :mad:

:cheers:

J

041 needs rear handle

I've got a guy wanting a mortar mixer that I've got setting around and I knew he had an old Stihl that was broken. He brought over an old Stihl 041 that he's had a long time but he broke the rear handle a while back. I really don't have any need for the saw so I declined the trade. It did include 20" and 24" bars. He claims the saw runs good and I think he takes decent care of his stuff.

Does anybody have the rear handle for one and what would be a price shipped to 46747? Or would anybody have any interest in the saw?

I've got a guy wanting a mortar mixer that I've got setting around and I knew he had an old Stihl that was broken. He brought over an old Stihl 041 that he's had a long time but he broke the rear handle a while back. I really don't have any need for the saw so I declined the trade. It did include 20" and 24" bars. He claims the saw runs good and I think he takes decent care of his stuff.

Does anybody have the rear handle for one and what would be a price shipped to 46747? Or would anybody have any interest in the saw?

If it is an 041 AV I might be interested in it for the right price or trade.
If he wants to trade up to a working chainsaw, I have a couple on CL Tons of White & Red Pine Logs,lumber,firewood,CHAINSAWS. I also have a small Efco, has a crack through the rear handle but works good as long as you don't pull on it and Snapper made by Poulan that works ok but it does have some hours on it considering what it is, (very similar to a Wildthing).

If it is an 041 AV I might be interested in it for the right price or trade.
If he wants to trade up to a working chainsaw, I have a couple on CL Tons of White & Red Pine Logs,lumber,firewood,CHAINSAWS. I also have a small Efco, has a crack through the rear handle but works good as long as you don't pull on it and Snapper made by Poulan that works ok but it does have some hours on it considering what it is, (very similar to a Wildthing).

I could forward an offer to him if you want to send me a PM. I don't think he needs to trade for a saw and he did say he does have to yank on his saws a fair amount, go figure? I think he might have a Husky or two.

I should see him this week and get a better idea if he'd like to repair the saw or get rid of it.

Thanks

066 brake parts

Okay, ill take the arm/shield/wheel. The white aluminum piece on the wrap handle, that has a buffer on the bottom. and the mount that holds the handle on the FW side of the case. Hows the carb look? Going to need a kit??

Dont have any of those trades. but im sure we can add this to the already existing list of parts i need from you. lol

Alex,
I have the 056 crankcases coming back from MO this weekend. I know someone going to Scott's GTG in SW WI... Are you going to be there or be close? I could send it all this weekend... Justin is headed north and says he'll transport the big arse box for me...

Cheers,
Nate

As long as I am here I need the brake parts for an 066. The actuator spring, arms/linkages, and the little "E-clips"... Anyone got them???

Alex,
I have the 056 crankcases coming back from MO this weekend. I know someone going to Scott's GTG in SW WI... Are you going to be there or be close? I could send it all this weekend... Justin is headed north and says he'll transport the big arse box for me...

Cheers,
Nate

As long as I am here I need the brake parts for an 066. The actuator spring, arms/linkages, and the little "E-clips"... Anyone got them???

I probably have them. I have a box of 066 parts. I'm not sure exactly what parts you're talking about though. I'll send you a PM.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I probably have them. I have a box of 066 parts. I'm not sure exactly what parts you're talking about though. I'll send you a PM.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Anyone got the 066 IPL handy to email me??

nstueve (a) gmail.com

Anyone got a bluemax chainsaw carb?

A guy brought one in with the H-side needle broke off, and the carb was missing 1/2 its parts from the neglectful previous shop it was at...

Will let it sit here for the next week and after that I will put it on evilbay

Piston is scored as previous owner ran it with a bad intake boot. All I did was muffler removal check. A/V is tight and it looks to an overall low hour saw. Chain brake works as it seems.

I think a person would be hard pressed to find on much nicer overall beyond the missing paint. I don't see any cracks in the top covers.

Paypal by gift buyer pays for the shipping via UPS

SAW IS SOLD TO A MEMBER HERE

$175
2ysu4apu.jpg

5yvu3y5a.jpg

a8amytym.jpg

I tried getting to the for sale thread but can't find it in taptalk form so feel free to move MODS

Last edited:
A. I need a 28" 3/8 .050 bar for either large Husqvarna mount (93dl) or Stihl mount (91dl). Needs to be straight and usable, doesnt need to be pretty.

B. I want a Husqvarna 238se or 242xp, a 242xpg would be better still. Willing to entertain an outright sale for a very clean low hour example, or possible swap for a nice, clean, strong Dolmar 5100s with 17" bar and a handful of loops of round chisel. Also willing to consider parts saws, too.

C. Looking to get rid of a brand new 16" 3/8 .050 60dl Oregon ProLite Echo mount bar.

Last edited:
Husky 45 Parts Stihl Needed

Looking for a good piston/cylinder for a Husqvarna 45 Special, regular 45 parts same difference. Husky part# 503 44 08-02. Other models that will fit it and are same part# are Jred 2045, Husqvarna 245r and 245 RX.

Have to trade. One running but slightly smoking Poulan S25CVA tophandle. May just need a carb going through. Possibly some Craftsman 55CC parts. Poulan Micro that runs but needs carb adj and possibly rebuilt. Haven't had time to tinker with outside of getting running. 12' chains that came from an Echo top handle. Will have to check the specs on those if you're interested let me know. I know it's 4 loops. 2 look almost new, the third is probably 75-80% and the last is about 40-50%.

PM is you have anything even if it's just cylinder or piston.

Thanks

Alex,

Cheers,
Nate

Who the hell is alex??!?:mad:

Im Nich!:) lol

what town are we talking?? I will be seeing mitch95100? soon, and if possible, drop it all off there(If he would like), and I can pick it up when I go and see him! :)

Are we talking TREEMONKEY scott?? or am i just retarded??
Is there a thread for this GTG?

Latest posts

Back