Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more wanted 394 parts... I'm needin clutch cover/brake, complete...

I know i have a couple. I'll check the condition of them later when i'm home or tomorrow. Get home from work at 10pm and usually the last thing i wanna do is dig through the bins. I think i remember you being from surrey too which will be cheap to ship. Correct me if i'm wrong cause it doesn't show where your from on tapatalk.

What kind of cool stuff can a guy get for offering up a couple quarts of maple syrup??

Clutch cover for Husky 268/272?
20" bar and chain for Husky large mount?
Husky parts saw/project?

Try me. I'm open to suggestions.

I have a used 266 clutch cover. I don't know if you can use it or not. It doesn't have the brake still on it.

I know i have a couple. I'll check the condition of them later when i'm home or tomorrow. Get home from work at 10pm and usually the last thing i wanna do is dig through the bins. I think i remember you being from surrey too which will be cheap to ship. Correct me if i'm wrong cause it doesn't show where your from on tapatalk.
I am in surrey, thanks, pete.

Anybody have a decent cylinder for a dolmar 5100?
I have a couple that I'll be cleaning up in the not so distant future. Do you have one you want cleaned up or just need one? Throw me a PM.

Does anyone happen to have a Dolmar or Makita 9010 carcass laying around? Needing a few parts.

Back