Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're broken or have chunks missing. I'm sure your stihl dealer will be happy to sell you one. Those are hard to find parts in the used market. Pretty common thing to break.
Ok, thanks. Yea, my dealer is happy to sell me one for $55 bucks. I'll see what eBay has for me. Thanks.

Hello gents, a friend of my broke the handlebar on a MS390......would any of you fine feller happen to have one?????

Looking for a gas tank and handle bar for Husky 372. The cheaper the better. Have misc extra 372 parts to trade (crank, oil pump, etc) and a Husky 266/JRed 630 two piece ignition. Maybe a long shot there...

Still looking for a coil set for a homelite 54 or solo 654 for a guy in Australia. Anyone?

I believe a Homelite 290/340 is synonymous with a Solo 647/654.

I have 3 complete ignition systems for these saws.

http://sawsalvage.com/products/home...le-core-trigger-assembly-98365-98366-pru-frex

Can trade, cash is good too.

If it's going to Australia I won't gouge him on shipping, actual costs only.

Chris
I'll tell him and he can get in touch with you directly. I don't even know him really. I was selling a top cover on ebay and he messages me about it. Said he was fixing up the saw with his grandson so I figure did try to help him out.

If there's anything I could trade you to help with cost for him, let me know. I don't know if he'll spend quite that on a set.

Thanks!

I'll tell him and he can get in touch with you directly. I don't even know him really. I was selling a top cover on ebay and he messages me about it. Said he was fixing up the saw with his grandson so I figure did try to help him out.

If there's anything I could trade you to help with cost for him, let me know. I don't know if he'll spend quite that on a set.

Thanks!

Have him contact me, we could likely work something out quite reasonable.

Looking to get rid of a Homelite Super XL & a Shindaiwa 500 . Both runners . Pm if your interested.

Looking for stihl stuff or cash

Looking to get rid of a Homelite Super XL & a Shindaiwa 500 . Both runners . Pm if your interested.

Looking for stihl stuff or cash

I had a Shindaiwa 450 or 500 several years back and sold it to my regret. I wish I had a need for the one you have, but I need to be selling saws, not buying. The one I had was the smoothest running saw I have ever owned. Tom

Looking for some .404-.063 chain. Semi ir full need enough for 44" bar. Just put a GB titanium on my 655bp. Have trade bait.

Back