Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Poulan 2150 parts - 1 complete parts saw - if anyone needs anything. I also have a pair of Poulan 245e powerheads that are in rough shape but available for parts. Please let me know what you need. I am looking for 075/076 Stihl parts - handguard in particular - and MS440 chainbrake handle.
I'm pretty (like 99%) sure I have a 440 brake handle for you. I'll check in the morning and let you know.

I am looking for a couple things.

1. Top end (piston and jug) for Husky 262XP. Prefer OEM jug and flat top piston.
2. Top end for Husky 359 and again prefer the OEM jug.
3. Handle / tank assembly for 371XP. (not real sure that I am wanting to keep this saw or not so the other parts are priority).

I have Husky parts to trade. Specifically 385XP cases (2), flywheel, cylinder (in bad shape), top cover with air filter cover.
I also have some large mount bars 16, 24, and 28 inch. 3 regular and 3 skip tooth chains for the 28 inch bar.
If worse comes to worse, I could trade some good old American dollars.

Need a brake handle for a 046 and a couple of fully adjustable carbs for the 025/250 series saws.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I picked up a little husqvarna 445 yesterday. It seems to run good but it has no clutch cover and the clutch spur and bearing are shot so I am needing all three parts. PM if you can help me out with any of these.

Looking for Stihl 084 oil pump gear.

I need the gear that is behind the clutch. It needs to have the part on it the sprocket drum turns.

I have Poulan 2150 parts - 1 complete parts saw - if anyone needs anything. I also have a pair of Poulan 245e powerheads that are in rough shape but available for parts. Please let me know what you need. I am looking for 075/076 Stihl parts - handguard in particular - and MS440 chainbrake handle.
I need the chain cover, clutch and sprocket, top cover, chain brake if it has one. I have ugly dead presidents to compensate.

All I need for the 361 is the brake lever, and oil pump/w wormgear and complete clutch assmbly.
Anybody know off the top of their head if any of these parts will work off an 036?
I can check numbers later.

The clutch is the 044/046(1128 family)/TS 400 clutch and the oil pump is from the 046/MS460. Brake lever is unique.

Jimbo

I need the chain cover, clutch and sprocket, top cover, chain brake if it has one. I have ugly dead presidents to compensate.

Convo me and I'll get everything together. I do not have any chainbrake stuff on any of these saws.

Looking for a padded bar cover like those from Pack Shack or True North to fit a 24" bar.

Looking for a muffler for a Stihl 076/TS760. Not much to trade except Poulan 2150 parts and a few other Stihl parts, maybe some dead presidents, PM me if you have one and what you need.

Thanks,

The clutch is the 044/046(1128 family)/TS 400 clutch and the oil pump is from the 046/MS460. Brake lever is unique.

Jimbo

Thanks for the info Jim.
I most likely have the parts then.
I'll still need a brake lever and possibly a jug ( the plug hole is stripped... I'll try to heli-coil/time-sert it)
but if anybody has a good 361 jug, I may be interested.

I need the throttle linkage/rod for an 020avp. It's the one that goes direct to the carb. I don't think a standard 020 is the same.

Anyone have a complete starter assembly and clutch cover with working chain brake for a grey Echo 8000? I am way underwater on this saw and would rather trade some stuff. I have a box with mostly Stihl 250 stuff in it I could offer up.

Thanks for the info Jim.
I most likely have the parts then.
I'll still need a brake lever and possibly a jug ( the plug hole is stripped... I'll try to heli-coil/time-sert it)
but if anybody has a good 361 jug, I may be interested.
Use some red loctite on the sert and heat cycle the saw several times to bake it in. Then add a little copper anti seize to the plug threads. Won't bind on sert the next time you try to take it out.

Other option is re-tapping hole for a fatter based spark plug. Done that several times with good results but can't remember the Bosch part number for the fatter plug...

Use some red loctite on the sert and heat cycle the saw several times to bake it in. Then add a little copper anti seize to the plug threads. Won't bind on sert the next time you try to take it out.

Other option is re-tapping hole for a fatter based spark plug. Done that several times with good results but can't remember the Bosch part number for the fatter plug...

I've welded and re-tapped them before when a time sert fails. At the same time I usually fill in the combustion chamber a little.

Anyone have a complete starter assembly and clutch cover with working chain brake for a grey Echo 8000? I am way underwater on this saw and would rather trade some stuff. I have a box with mostly Stihl 250 type stuff and other stuff to trade.

Latest posts

Back