Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a cylinder, preferably with a decomp valve, for a Husqvarna 262 or 261.

I've got these items for trade/partial trade.

I have a 371XP that may only be good for case halves maybe a crank. I haven't taken it apart but it is crunchy inside. Gonna take it apart tonight to see whats up with it on the inside.

I also have another case that is separated for a 371XPG. It has a broken piece off the rear portion of the drive side. No screws.

I may have one also, needs a plug wire for sure I will have to check and see if the wire post

I had one,I will check the shop after coffee and see if it is still there.
RR
is still in there

Thanks guys! Let me know if either of you guys have any luck finding one. I sold it the saw to a member here that is local to me. Just trying to help him out and get the saw back up and running.

Thanks guys! Let me know if either of you guys have any luck finding one. I sold it the saw to a member here that is local to me. Just trying to help him out and get the saw back up and running.
I will have a look see today

neal-
i know i dont have the collar. i might have the rubber mount. if i dont, what i like to do is take a 154-257 mount and shorten it so it fits snug. i definitely got the
throttle rod

Bryan, did you get my email about needing the 032 ignition parts. Tom

Mine needs a plug wire as far as I know, found it and the wire post os in good shape

Back