Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
less than a month to the tn gtg any new thoughts or ideas from the crowd planning to attend. i had a lot of early response for the gtg but lately it seems that the hype has died down. are you folks still interested or what?? havent heard from anyone new or old for that matter lately. noone has said anything about door prizes lately either. are we going to try and have some or what? speek up folks let me know your still interested.

I'm still planning on it. I'm hoping to have the 046 finished that I got from Teddy Scout...

Still planing on being at the GTG. Found out yesterday that I might have to go to Nevada for work, but I am trying to go the week before. So hopefully everything is still a go.

I agree but upper management does not!

I think it's time you pay upper management a "special visit":

63012_view.jpg

i think i can make it will check and see. just live up in knoxville. may bring a few others too. sound good and much closer then the last gtg i went to :)

i dont have any oldies but i have a few goodies. stock 025,woods ported 026,stock 036 pro ,woods ported 044, woods ported ms460,stock ms460,muffler modded ms660. my saws are not shelf queens either ,they are ready to cut with and serviced daily. my saws earn there keep.

I wont know till a week before the GTG if I can make it. Time off has become hard to get lately. We have one guy off my shift with acl tear and another with heart problems.

I'm planning on coming. I won't know for sure until the week before myself. If I do make it I'll bring all the saws in my sig.

arent race chains like having gum in class. if you use it you have to bring enough for everyone(atleast the host):agree2:

Some bad news:

Sadly, I will have to back out of attending the GTG. My wife and I are in the midst of a custody battle for my 2 year old nephew and things are "heating up". I really need to devote as much time as I can to this.

I hate like hell to do this, but I don't have much of a choice at this point and the welfare of this child must be taken care of. My apologies to all.

Some bad news:

Sadly, I will have to back out of attending the GTG. My wife and I are in the midst of a custody battle for my 2 year old nephew and things are "heating up". I really need to devote as much time as I can to this.

I hate like hell to do this, but I don't have much of a choice at this point and the welfare of this child must be taken care of. My apologies to all.

Yup, there will be more GTGs. The kid takes priority.
Good for you standing up the kid.

Back