TEST - Everything working fine after those lnikbucks mess-up?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just this afternoon for couple hrs at least when I tried to go back to this thread, I was redirected to the linkbucks pages again..... so, no it is not yet fixed.
It must be hard to remove all damages unless a new site is setup with new OS and programs reinstalled. Even harder, if not impossible, to have all data moved over.

We should trace down to see who these linkbucks people are and make them responsible for the damages.

Just this afternoon for couple hrs at least when I tried to go back to this thread, I was redirected to the linkbucks pages again..... so, no it is not yet fixed.
It must be hard to remove all damages unless a new site is setup with new OS and programs reinstalled. Even harder, if not impossible, to have all data moved over.

We should trace down to see who these linkbucks people are and make them responsible for the damages.

I suspect any site could be used for a redirect. My guess it's not a linkbucks issue.

LinkBucks Fix That Works!

If you go to the Oklahoma,AR,MO,... Thread, page 1499, PDQDL posted a fix which works well. :eek:uttahere2: You may have to shut down your computer & press "F8" to go into "Safe Mode" to make the change if you have problems with not having permission to save the "Host" file.

Then you might want to re-enable your Java Scripts.

317311d1381492170-img_0820.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 108
Lost it during all the BS, and realized I didn't have a copy on my HD. So I changed up a little.

Still saw the linkbucks page on and off this weekend.
I think the OS and software need to be reinstalled from scratch.
Also need to find the way to stop the attacks.

Owner of the site, please let us know if you need help. A lot of people on this site has the resources and expertise to help getting this site back on (as long as the data is not gone and backup and restore can be easily done). We can donate software and hardware and technical assistance to bring our loved site back up.

Different face but we'll get used to it. When expanding pics rather than the "close" button that was there it seems I have to now click "return to original location" or something like that to get back to the post...ok, I'll adapt. But now I'm getting "trophies" as alerts...someone likes me a lot eh?...that's weird and hope it won't be a problem or maybe some kind of hack? I think it's going to take awhile to get this all sorted out but AS is back and it's good to see it up and running. I appreciate all the work that's gone into it's ressurection..Xenforo will be better I hope...Also, posting a reply seems different...post it then hit "post reply" to see if it goes...Different but we'll adapt.
Well, I replied then hit "post reply" and it posted!...Guess that's new too. Not bad really. I even like the edit window...hehe.

Latest posts

Back