The best *homeowner* saw only costs $298. brand new!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I'd be LMAO in a chainsaw thread.

You guys are at times funny, I hope it is on purpose. :taped:

Never thought I'd be LMAO in a chainsaw thread.

You guys are at times funny, I hope it is on purpose. :taped:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its in fun,FOR ME THAT IS,LOLOLOLOLOL
Looking up is so hard to do for some,hehehehehe

#2 also means LOSER, bwhahahahahah:biggrinbounce2:

Awwwwwwwwwww that was mean. I see it this way. I remember who won the Super Bowl last year but done forgot who they played. I remember who won the Daytona 500 but can't recall who came in second. I remember who won the World Series but I can't remember who they beat. I'll tell ya that number 2 position is soon forgotton while the winners get all the cheer,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Ah, I guess I can't hold it against Thall for liking Stihl. They do work pretty good for sitting on his bench while he plays with blipping the throttle. Although, he does do it too much when they're not running, so he gets gassy oil all over his hands as it squirts out of the throttle barrel. :ices_rofl:

Wow! You're quite creative 2000. What other insightful things have you got for us? :hmm3grin2orange:

Your avatar looks like you took a sideways pic of your as..... oh, nevermind. At least get rid of that shiny thing you're storing in there. :laugh:

Ah, I guess I can't hold it against Thall for liking Stihl. They do work pretty good for sitting on his bench while he plays with blipping the throttle. Although, he does do it too much when they're not running, so he gets gassy oil all over his hands as it squirts out of the throttle barrel. :ices_rofl:

I can't blame ya for being jealous Space, I mean when is the last time you actually sawed some wood, or better yet touched your chainsaws, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, see I know you better than you think, pot stirrer,hehehe

Awwwwwwwwwww that was mean. I see it this way. I remember who won the Super Bowl last year but done forgot who they played. I remember who won the Daytona 500 but can't recall who came in second. I remember who won the World Series but I can't remember who they beat. I'll tell ya that number 2 position is soon forgotton while the winners get all the cheer,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Good post!! I'm just callin em like I see em. *cough*loser*cough*

Hahaha, I'm beginning to wonder how much Husky pays you,LOLOL I mean hell you only got 2 of their saws and to hear it from you there's nothing like those Huskies. Tell me RR how much is Husky paying you to rave about those cheap Huskie-varnies,LOL

Ha, you don't see me putting down the Stihl products, nor praising Husky products. You'll never find a post by me saying a Stihl ____ model (or all models) saw are junk. Nor will you find a post by me saying Husky model _____ is the best saw ever, or far superior to a Stihl ____. Everyone has their own personal needs/requirements for saws, and I see no reason to interject my own opinions.

Can you say the same?

By now you know my only issue has been how much saw one can get for the money. But back to the facts.

I did a little more digging, and found another interesting tidbit about Consumers Digest. They do not test products themselves. If they don't test the products, how can they rate it? Oh, that's right. See my previous post.

ms 361=ship anchor.rofl:hmm3grin2orange:

If Husky had a saw that sold like the 361 they might get close to catching up with Stihl boy. Don't you worry son, if worse comes to worse they will toss them 357xp's in Sears and Lowes soon,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry for smacking ya boy but you are my son and by law I brought you in the world and by law(Halls Law) I can take you out this world,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

If Husky had a saw that sold like the 361 they might get close to catching up with Stihl boy. Don't you worry son, if worse comes to worse they will toss them 357xp's in Sears and Lowes soon,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry for smacking ya boy but you are my son and by law I brought you in the world and by law(Halls Law) I can take you out this world,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Why can't they just rebadge a Stihl? Seems like they's the rebadging king. :dizzy:

Ha, you don't see me putting down the Stihl products, nor praising Husky products. You'll never find a post by me saying a Stihl ____ model (or all models) saw are junk. Nor will you find a post by me saying Husky model _____ is the best saw ever, or far superior to a Stihl ____. Everyone has their own personal needs/requirements for saws, and I see no reason to interject my own opinions.

Can you say the same?

By now you know my only issue has been how much saw one can get for the money. But back to the facts.

I did a little more digging, and found another interesting tidbit about Consumers Digest. They do not test products themselves. If they don't test the products, how can they rate it? Oh, that's right. See my previous post.

RR I see you in many different threads moaning about Stihl cost so much. Look at your sig, what is that. I don't care if you can buy Husky cheaper, they know what their product is worth,LOLOLOL

I'm not bashing Husky at all, I'm bashing the Husky cheerleaders. Hell I may soon buy a Husky myself. Heck I got two Dolmars in the collection, I can make room for a Husky. Tell me RR where can I get a 372xp at the very cheapest price, I'm sure you know,LOLOL

Far as Consumer Digests goes what you want me to do about it, tant much I can. I kinda like them homeowners bringing those computer print outs looking for their best buy,hehe

attachment.php

GB Titanium bar would be nicer............................;) ;)

But what would be the point in putting such a nice bar on that saw?

It should hold to the bottom of the lake just fine without it... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back