The Chinese Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
With the money I saved on the cheap beer , I was able to buy an oem spool for the recoil. If I can drink this swill pizz for another month I might have enough change left to get a carb too.

they have to export all the fosters beer, no one here will drink the ####e

That's funny. I remember an 'internet' friend in Oz telling me years ago that Fosters was considered crap there. I haven't seen a Fosters TV ad in years, but they used to be running all the time here. "Fosters...................it's Australian for Beer".:D

Gives 'outsiders' the same sort of false impression about ALL Australian beers as the big domestics here do for the reputation of ALL American Beer......:bang:

That's funny. I remember an 'internet' friend in Oz telling me years ago that Fosters was considered crap there. I haven't seen a Fosters TV ad in years, but they used to be running all the time here. "Fosters...................it's Australian for Beer".:D

Gives 'outsiders' the same sort of false impression about ALL Australian beers as the big domestics here do for the reputation of ALL American Beer......:bang:

Yep, exactly the same.

I've heard that some of the US and Canadian craft and micro-brewery beers are amazing, but we don't get too many here. :(

BTW, I can't believe this thread is still going and ol Bob keeps reeling them in.

Talk about a fishing expedition :laugh:

Yep, exactly the same.

I've heard that some of the US and Canadian craft and micro-brewery beers are amazing, but we don't get too many here. :(

BTW, I can't believe this thread is still going and ol Bob keeps reeling them in.

Talk about a fishing expedition :laugh:

So bloody true rick, i though it stopped a week ago but no someone just had to start again,,,, fishing yep thats about it alright.

Ecentric,,,,
I can honestly say FOSTERS BEER can be compared with dish washing water, i hate it is someone offers me one but being polite i except it and smile and say thanks.
I like tooheys draft in the stubby, a simple local NSW beer for the average working man and woman can be bought almost anywhere.
I've said this before,,,, there are too many beers on the market these days.

oh sh#t here it comes.....:beat_brick:

So bloody true rick, i though it stopped a week ago but no someone just had to start again,,,, fishing yep thats about it alright.

Ecentric,,,,
I can honestly say FOSTERS BEER can be compared with dish washing water, i hate it is someone offers me one but being polite i except it and smile and say thanks.
I like tooheys draft in the stubby, a simple local NSW beer for the average working man and woman can be bought almost anywhere.
I've said this before,,,, there are too many beers on the market these days.

oh sh#t here it comes.....:beat_brick:

Around these parts, Coors Light (AKA the "Silver Bullet") is the beer I most dread getting handed. More than a few of my friends drink it as their preferred poison. Like you, I grit my teeth and say thanks. Turning down cold, free beer is a sin in itself. We have stores here called Beverages and More (often shortened to "BevMo"....ugh). These have decent selections of beers from abroad (in addition to the usual domestic swill, and the great micros and crafts that we have here). There's an "Australia" section that I'm now going to have to check for Tooheys Draft.
:cheers:

Back