The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give him time to answer, He said something about finger licking good.

I understand the mods caught him trying to Shawshank his way out of prison. It was easy to figure out, once he put up that giant picture of Rock Hudson...

Well I don't know what 2k did to go to jail.
But I'm glad your back with us in good spirits.
Well got to go now.
I'll be heading down State in the morning and it looks like were in for some nasty weather.
Bye All

uhhhhhhhhh Woodie

Woodie I sent you the e-mail containing the topic of your stardom. Now as you know I've been watching the Sorpranos of late and have learned a few tricks about making money. Things like murder, twisting arms, breaking necks and of course blackmail. Now you being one of my dearest friends I would never hurt you. However I would indeed blackmail you for every penny you got you low life. So tell ya what. Since I'm a nice guy you send me $20,000 in unmarked bills and I will not send that vid to the other 20,000 members, now thats a deal Woodie. You got 24hrs sucker,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

(relax Woodie, I'm only teasing,LOL)

Woodie I sent you the e-mail containing the topic of your stardom. Now as you know I've been watching the Sorpranos of late and have learned a few tricks about making money. Things like murder, twisting arms, breaking necks and of course blackmail. Now you being one of my dearest friends I would never hurt you. However I would indeed blackmail you for every penny you got you low life. So tell ya what. Since I'm a nice guy you send me $20,000 in unmarked bills and I will not send that vid to the other 20,000 members, now thats a deal Woodie. You got 24hrs sucker,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

(relax Woodie, I'm only teasing,LOL)

He's bound to throw in the towel after seeing that.:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

For those of you who actually played that movie, I'm afraid I have a little bad news for you.

You are almost assuredly now infected with the WmvDownloader-A virus. Although that itself is a pretty old virus, there is a brand new variant spreading around the web as of this weekend, so unless you updated your virus-checker's .dat files either yesterday or today, you were unprotected against the virus, and you have been infected. By chance, I updated mine last night, and the virus checker wouldn't let the video play.

I checked-up on it, and the virus doesn't damage your computer in any way, but it goes through your contact list and randomly sends e-mails of the movie file to your contact list. Basically anyone who you've sent e-mails to, or have sent them to you. It grabs that list and hits your e-mail server using the both the pop3 and smtp protocols.

It then erases the record of the sent e-mail. And like many of the latest viruses, it can cover its tracks while its operating, so if you notice your computer acting slowly and check the system processes, it will not show itself.

Best thing you guys could do at this point is disconnect your internet connection until you can eliminate the virus.

Sorry boys!!

For those of you who actually played that movie, I'm afraid I have a little bad news for you.

You are almost assuredly now infected with the WmvDownloader-A virus. Although that itself is a pretty old virus, there is a brand new variant spreading around the web as of this weekend, so unless you updated your virus-checker's .dat files either yesterday or today, you were unprotected against the virus, and you have been infected. By chance, I updated mine last night, and the virus checker wouldn't let the video play.

I checked-up on it, and the virus doesn't damage your computer in any way, but it goes through your contact list and randomly sends e-mails of the movie file to your contact list. Basically anyone who you've sent e-mails to, or have sent them to you. It grabs that list and hits your e-mail server using the both the pop3 and smtp protocols.

It then erases the record of the sent e-mail. And like many of the latest viruses, it can cover its tracks while its operating, so if you notice your computer acting slowly and check the system processes, it will not show itself.

Best thing you guys could do at this point is disconnect your internet connection until you can eliminate the virus.

Sorry boys!!

Are you serious, good grief, I got that thing this morning, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Are you serious, good grief, I got that thing this morning, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tommy, I'm serious...you need to disconnect your internet connection right away...no joke!! While you're sitting here blabbing with me, it's still spreading!!!

Latest posts

Back