The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Niko, no problem man, you can play along and no need to have insight...

basically it's plain simple : you got the good guys (mostly stihl heads like Tom, Lake, Joat, etc), and you have the bad guys (mostly Jonsered and husky lovers such as Woodie, Manual, Bookerdog, etc).

There's of course the ugly guys like 2K and Dennis, but joining their camp may get you banned....

And of course there's the guys with high moral fibre, who can switch sides to their liking and get away with it..., like myself...:givebeer:

Take your pic...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Belgian Waffler.

No worries, Woody. I am just pretending... Once I get my hands on the $$$$$$$ Thall still owes me and has buried in his backyard, I shall let you know what island in the pacific you can send me that new 2171 of yours ...

You'd have a better chance of getting your hands on Hope diamond than you will getting that money, yes I got it buried that deep,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

The inkt of my post was not dry yet, as 2K got his butt in the slammer again...what a coincidence... :confused:

:stupid:

DANGIT 2K!!! It is no frickin' fun pickin' on you if you ain't here to defend yourself!! (Although you never really do such a good job anyway, but it's okay, cause we see the effort...)

Aaaaaaaanywhoo, whatever it is you keep doin', DO LESS OF IT!!

Okay boys, I think I got him bought into that "no fun if not here to defend himself" bit...let's let him have it!

DANGIT 2K!!! It is no frickin' fun pickin' on you if you ain't here to defend yourself!! (Although you never really do such a good job anyway, but it's okay, cause we see the effort...)

Aaaaaaaanywhoo, whatever it is you keep doin', DO LESS OF IT!!

Okay boys, I think I got him bought into that "no fun if not here to defend himself" bit...let's let him have it!

Watch it sucker, 2000 is a man of high moral fiber, something you surely wouldn't understand but anyway,hehe, 2000 is part of the Stihl Family on the upper side of town, you mess with him and you'll be WACKED, of course you will suffer first,LOL

So...are we back on with STIHL story or what? What's the deal Mr. Tom T. Hall Incorporated? :popcorn:

Now that I'm a bonified ole geezer I need more naps. I'm still crushed that the little girl at the DMV called me sir instead of sexy,:( :( :( :(

Now that I'm a bonified ole geezer I need more naps. I'm still crushed that the little girl at the DMV called me sir instead of sexy,:( :( :( :(

Now, Tom...you've worked long and hard to be an old geezer and don't you go feeling bad about it! As for the girl at the DMV...atleast she didn't call you gramps. Although, that will probably come next week...but don't you worry about it none too much! Besides, Granpa Tom T. Hall Inc. has a ring to it! :hmm3grin2orange:

:cheers:

Hey Niko, no problem man, you can play along and no need to have insight...

basically it's plain simple : you got the good guys (mostly stihl heads like Tom, Lake, Joat, etc), and you have the bad guys (mostly Jonsered and husky lovers such as Woodie, Manual, Bookerdog, etc).

There's of course the ugly guys like 2K and Dennis, but joining their camp may get you banned....

And of course there's the guys with high moral fibre, who can switch sides to their liking and get away with it..., like myself...:givebeer:

Take your pic...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I may have a problem, as I like both the good, the bad and the ugly ones....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I've been waiting to punch you in the ear hole.:blob5: :sword:

2K, I see you're back from the hinterlands...what did they throw the cuffs on yah for this time ole buddy? :hmm3grin2orange:

Nevermind, don't answer that...lest you'll be singing the Folsom Prison blues again. Welcome back!

For those of you who actually played that movie, I'm afraid I have a little bad news for you.

You are almost assuredly now infected with the WmvDownloader-A virus. Although that itself is a pretty old virus, there is a brand new variant spreading around the web as of this weekend, so unless you updated your virus-checker's .dat files either yesterday or today, you were unprotected against the virus, and you have been infected. By chance, I updated mine last night, and the virus checker wouldn't let the video play.

I checked-up on it, and the virus doesn't damage your computer in any way, but it goes through your contact list and randomly sends e-mails of the movie file to your contact list. Basically anyone who you've sent e-mails to, or have sent them to you. It grabs that list and hits your e-mail server using the both the pop3 and smtp protocols.

It then erases the record of the sent e-mail. And like many of the latest viruses, it can cover its tracks while its operating, so if you notice your computer acting slowly and check the system processes, it will not show itself.

Best thing you guys could do at this point is disconnect your internet connection until you can eliminate the virus.

Sorry boys!!

Good grief! A Jred / Husky man spreading a virus...what else is knew! :cheers:

Now, Tom...you've worked long and hard to be an old geezer and don't you go feeling bad about it! As for the girl at the DMV...atleast she didn't call you gramps. Although, that will probably come next week...but don't you worry about it none too much! Besides, Granpa Tom T. Hall Inc. has a ring to it! :hmm3grin2orange:

It only gets worse Jim, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, look what I got today.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back