The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Tony about it, this is what he said

attachment.php

I feel better now,LOL

It only gets worse Jim, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, look what I got today.

attachment.php

lolololololololol...that settles it Tom, you're officially an old codger...AARP says so! lolololololol Break out the checker board, read'n glasses, and park yourself down in front of the local barber shop and enjoy life! Tell stories of how you were once a chainsaw man of distinction. Ogle the ladies in between taking your arthritis meds, and sip your white lightning when your care nurse isn't around.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

You know...Tony said, "Don't Worry", but...I'm not sure ole Tony knew you were a card carrying member of AARP...worry Tom...worry my friend!

Second thought...he!l with it...go get yourself a hot rod and chase them ladies like the 19 year olds!

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I think I'm gonna go pop myself a frosty cold beverage in honor of your new found youth!

:cheers:

2K, I see you're back from the hinterlands...what did they throw the cuffs on yah for this time ole buddy? :hmm3grin2orange:

Nevermind, don't answer that...lest you'll be singing the Folsom Prison blues again. Welcome back!

:cheers:

Can't say here:taped: :Eye: :Eye:

But I do like Johnny Cash.:clap: :clap:

Where the :censored: is Tom

Good grief! A Jred / Husky man spreading a virus...what else is knew! :cheers:

1. I didn't distribute the "virus file" to anyone...Tom did...and he's a stihlhead.
  2. It wasn't a virus anyway.
  3. But Tom believed me, so he paniced,
  4. Which was what I was going for in the first place,
  5. So naturally...a Jred man won.
  6. Plus it was a truly, truly disgusting video.
  7. :cheers:

1. I didn't distribute the "virus file" to anyone...Tom did...and he's a stihlhead.
  2. It wasn't a virus anyway.
  3. But Tom believed me, so he paniced,
  4. Which was what I was going for in the first place,
  5. So naturally...a Jred man won.
  6. Plus it was a truly, truly disgusting video.
  7. :cheers:

Ha, beleived you, since when did I ever beleive anything you ever said ya knuckle head. May a vid of you riding a big whale appear from out of the blue, wait a minute, it already did,LOL, gotcha,hehe

Tony is just cool - I love that series!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

So true Troll, its a masterpeice of a series. Between gearing up for spring at work and watching the Sorpranos in the evening I've been distracted somewhat but no fear I'll get back to story soon.:cheers: :cheers:

Back