The Kings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozflea said:
If there the Kings then god help all of us, the saws weak and the beer is the same.

Drink Aussie beer it puts hairs on ya chest if ya have one.

McBob.

And Bob what would you call the king?????
Fosters....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Actually, Victoria's Bitters isn't bad, but I haven't found it here in the midwest. :(

Good saw, weak beer, mocked everywhere, and you guys actually have light beer, Christ, it couldn't get any lighter. I drank it, lived on the border, cheap, other than that, a pale imitation, why does the most powerfull nation have the weakest beer, WTF?

It's "diet" beer clearance:hmm3grin2orange: Kinda like the "large" lady at McDonalds with three big mac's two orders of fries a shake and a diet coke. Do we ever make sense:deadhorse:

Andy

Originally Posted by ozflea
If there the Kings then god help all of us, the saws weak and the beer is the same.

McBob.
:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Andy

attachment.php

Got her done...Nice job....

forget what I said, I thought you meant the bar was 60", that would have been a bit over the top...but 32" is no problem for a 660 or even an 044

Last edited:
ozflea said:

McBob.

Got to agree on the beer... Only trouble with Aussie beer it it CURLS the hair on your chest (if you have one),and if you are in close proximity to other curls, well, you know how velcro works.:rockn:

04ultra said:
attachment.php

Nice clean cuts on those blocks. Would take 3 eager beavers all day to saw one of those blocks

Got her done...Nice job....
Nice clean cuts on those blocks. Would take 3 Eager Beavers all day to saw one of those blocks if they would run for a whole day, a big if :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Messing with ya Bob , how ya been???

Lakeside53 said:
Hey, waste of good wood! mill it with the 84!

Already thought of that. You can't really see them, but there are cracks running all over the place from wind shake and the impact of landing on concrete. Even had a local guy w/ a band mill look it over, and he said it wasn't worth the effort, so firewood it will be!

Andy

THALL10326 said:
Nice clean cuts on those blocks. Would take 3 Eager Beavers all day to saw one of those blocks if they would run for a whole day, a big if :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Messing with ya Bob , how ya been???

On average, each cut took about 2-3 minutes, except for the piece with the big knot in it. That one took 6-7 minutes :dizzy:

Andy

Latest posts

Back