The Kings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakingstang said:
Mark, you ever get east of pittsburg, Try some Yuengling. Good american beer. Oldest brewery in the US, too. Most people I know don't like it cause it is darker than most of our "normal" beers. They don't distribute it west of Pittsburg, though. Every time I'm out that way, I always stop an get a couple cases to bring back with me.

-Steve

Good stuff Yuengling is!

Hard as hell to spell, good as hell to drink. Around here its refered to as Lager due to the fact that it is one of the true lagers that tastes like a Lager should.

Go into any establishment around here and ask for a Lager and a frosty green bottle is what youll get.

I also like me some Guiness.:cheers:

RaisedByWolves said:
Whats this man trying to say??

Indigent?

Indolent?

Impediment?

Intimated?

I think it's "Inanimate" Something that cannot move on its own..

" My Ford Pickup is currently Inanimate, in the driveway"
"The Fuel gauge on my Dodge 1500 is certainly NOT inanimate"

Lakeside53 said:
And again!!! but I won't tell you (one of two).

I'm sure going to have to be careful with my spelin:monkey:

Man this is a tough crowd........

cought >>> C-A-U-G-H-T
ENADAMANT>>> I-N-A-N-I-M-A-T-E

Inanimate, Meaning>>>> Not endowed with life or spirit

manual said:
Man this is a tough crowd........

cought >>> C-A-U-G-H-T
ENADAMANT>>> I-N-A-N-I-M-A-T-E

Inanimate, Meaning>>>> Not endowed with life or spirit

So beer or lager would be animate, as it has both life and spirit... :laugh:

Or just do as I do and brew your own! A great little shop out of Ozark Mo called the Home Brewery can give you the hookup! Make it as YOU like it not other people.

Oh and I was in St Louis right after the storm, with the heat wave that was not the time to be without power.

If the talk is about beer, how come no one has mentioned Belgium yet?

I got to sample quite a few whilst I was working over there and I can tell you that that Trapist stuff is deadly.

I have a few gaps in my memory after some of them. 16% and they still call it beer!!

Sam Adams has the Utopias..... 25.6% ABV!!!!! I had the chance to sample some....it tatsets like a cognac flavored beer. Over $100 a bottle if you can find it.

Or how about the millenium or triple Boch? Outlawed in 15 tates due to alcohol content. Check out there site and go to extreme beers.

Dan Forsh said:
I have a few gaps in my memory after some of them. 16% and they still call it beer!!

What was this tread about again ??:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

glad that someone finally knows what real beer is all about.

Funny that someone mentioned Heineken or Beck's as good beers. If you would mention that in any Belgian bar or pub, you would likely be kicked out on the street.

Keep on dreaming boys, the real stuff is over here :deadhorse:

Back