The official spike template thread... please upload your templates

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need templates for a poulan 306a, poulan pp375, poulan 361, homelite 330, homelite 410, john deere 70V
thanks, jerry

Jerry, I think the 306 and 361 use the same spike and they PP375 is the same as a 3400-4000 which I can scan. . If the JD70 is the same as the 80 I think I can do that as well.

I might have a template for a Homelite 330 if I would be lucky enough to be able to find.

Just need to get some free time to do it.

Jerry, I think the 306 and 361 use the same spike and they PP375 is the same as a 3400-4000 which I can scan. . If the JD70 is the same as the 80 I think I can do that as well.

I might have a template for a Homelite 330 if I would be lucky enough to be able to find.

Just need to get some free time to do it.

thanks mark, that would be great. looked last night and once again proved that my memory ain't what it used to be. the jd70 already does have a spike as does the homie 410. so revised list is:
poulan 306a
poulan 361
poulan pp375
homie 330

Alright, alright, its on my to do list, but its far from the top.

Maybe if you would have come over and helped me split that wood yesterday I would have had time to take spikes off of saws to scan them.:msp_smile:

now see? there's the "failure to communicate" factor slipping in. if ida only known you was splitting wood ida surely been there. just sayin

arrowheadpioneer

Did the Pioneer spikes look like these?

Great looking saw

thanks mark, that would be great. looked last night and once again proved that my memory ain't what it used to be. the jd70 already does have a spike as does the homie 410. so revised list is:
poulan 306a
poulan 361
poulan pp375
homie 330

Jerry, if you want a spike for your PP375, I have an extra from a 3700, I'll send you.
Bob

Ok Jerry here you go.

Both in a PDF file that you can print out at 100% and have actual size templates.
I worked 10 hrs today with 2 hr travel time, for a total of 12 hrs gone from home.

Got home and did a few chores, the ole lady came out in a romantic mood wearing nothing but a smile and I told her no, not now I got to go scan some chainsaw spikes for Jerry.

She didnt understand at all. Can I sleep on your couch tonight?

Back