Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Gas and oil caps showed up for the mighty XL with the 10" bar. Thanks John my friend!!!

The Christmas stuff I'm sending will go out next week. Hey Ed you never answered my PM about the XL-12 parts you need!!!

Last edited:
fearofpavement

fearofpavement

Trying them all
powersharp chain

Ok, I have a Power-Sharp chain to offer. This is new in package and includes the stone.

It is an Oregon 713618 and also says 14" T52. I believe that since I have marked it for my 018C that is must be the .043 gauge. Please make sure this will be something you can use.

I will pay the shipping (USA only)

MechanicMatt

MechanicMatt

Cut Split Stack Burn
Thanks

I want to thank MNSAM, with the engine he sent for a poulan. Ill be able to get another one off life support! Thanks and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS:present:

Last edited:
Danno

Danno

ArboristSite Operative
yayyy! probably one of the best presents I'll get this year is this little Skil chainsaw! Thanks Randy, came in the mail today. (all the way from California to Illinois!!!!)

tallfarmboy

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
I have this crisp, new Stihl cap up for grabs. Shoot me a pm if you'd like to sport this baby on your noggin. :pumpkin2:

Stihlhat.jpg

Shoulda saved that for the Troll! :laugh::rock::popcorn:

TFB

Latest posts