Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Cahoon!! The file guide arrived today and I hope to have Digger using it tomorrow. Merry Christmas!!

diggers_dad, AKA Marc Arnold

Edit: rep sent

Last edited:
Gas and oil caps showed up for the mighty XL with the 10" bar. Thanks John my friend!!!

The Christmas stuff I'm sending will go out next week. Hey Ed you never answered my PM about the XL-12 parts you need!!!

Last edited:
powersharp chain

Ok, I have a Power-Sharp chain to offer. This is new in package and includes the stone.

It is an Oregon 713618 and also says 14" T52. I believe that since I have marked it for my 018C that is must be the .043 gauge. Please make sure this will be something you can use.

I will pay the shipping (USA only)

parts

Just wanted to public thank Chris J. for the Poulan Carb. cover and sprocket. I recieved them last week. Thanks Tom

Thanks

I want to thank MNSAM, with the engine he sent for a poulan. Ill be able to get another one off life support! Thanks and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS:present:

Last edited:
I want to Thank everyone aswell that they sent to me. I want tyo say Thank You very much and i wish you a happy and Merry Christmas and Very Happy New Year.

Thanks to ChrisJ for the spur sprockets! Everybody that asked for pioneer gaskets from me, they went out yesterday.
Merry Christmas, Kevin

yayyy! probably one of the best presents I'll get this year is this little Skil chainsaw! Thanks Randy, came in the mail today. (all the way from California to Illinois!!!!)

I have this crisp, new Stihl cap up for grabs. Shoot me a pm if you'd like to sport this baby on your noggin. :pumpkin2:

Stihlhat.jpg

Shoulda saved that for the Troll! :laugh::rock::popcorn:

TFB

Latest posts

Back