to all you i cut 300-400 cords a year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
You guys are an absolute riot. I haven't laughed this hard at an AS thread since dh1984's "Stolen Saws" thread.
I swear, some folks (OP) must have trouble remembering to exhale.

Oh yes, lest I forget, I managed to bestow some maximum negative rep on the master of the sentence fragment.

I ain't no liar!!!

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
You guys are an absolute riot. I haven't laughed this hard at an AS thread since dh1984's "Stolen Saws" thread.
I swear, some folks (OP) must have trouble remembering to exhale.

Oh yes, lest I forget, I managed to bestow some maximum negative rep on the master of the sentence fragment.

I ain't no liar!!!

Pssshhhh. DUH...
You're Ron Burgundy...

Fred Wright

Fred Wright

Addicted to ArboristSite
Since the OP doesn't provide much detail about his claims, I'm gonna presume he refers to a one-man, one-saw operation. That I could see... it's doubtful one man could produce a cord or more every day, 365 days a year without the aid of processing machinery.

I'm still not sure who the "liar" is. BS merchant, maybe. ;)

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
He got kicked to the curb because he was a raging drunk and did supremely ignorant things on a far too regular basis. I don't need his kind of "help", even if it is 2 cords a day on my dump. Not worth the bull. He's in jail now, his idiocy caught up with him.

Have you ever looked into a processor of sorts???
I hear they only drink fuel and hydraulic oil...
And rarely get thrown in jail...
:msp_rolleyes:

jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
thanks guys for a very enjoyable lunch hour. i nominate this thread as the most amusing of the year. i'm thinking you guys set up a straw man as the OP just to get this going. surely no real person would start a thread with such undefined parameters before blasting everyone. well, maybe. i love AS cause i'm always entertained. carry on.

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
thanks guys for a very enjoyable lunch hour. i nominate this thread as the most amusing of the year. i'm thinking you guys set up a straw man as the OP just to get this going. surely no real person would start a thread with such undefined parameters before blasting everyone. well, maybe. i love AS cause i'm always entertained. carry on.

People said the same thing about dh1984, and he turned out to be very real............:msp_tongue:

Latest posts