Tractor supply going back to husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqvarna is now on the racks at my local tractor supply. Last of their jred inventory is gone.

Same here, Husqvarna saws and accessories at my local store. Had the Jonsered oil on clearance, but all of the Jonsered saws and accessories were sent back.

The Redmax brush cutters, trimmers and edgers look like a cross between a Robin and a Echo. I've got a Robin but carbs are NLA so it's hanging on the shop wall. Gave in to a husky split boom, didn't car for still and don't like the carbs Echo uses.

Steve
I thought Zenoah created Red Max after they quit making Green Machine. No pun intended, but there was a company that always sold Green Machine trimmers, then next season was selling Red Max. Green Machine trimmers were indestructible.

They just put their engines on green machine trimmers as did shindaiwa and mcculloch. Stihl also use zenoah engines on the ht 73 polesaw. they sold chainsaws under the craftsman and ryobi brand. Redmax is the usa arm of zenoah established in 1987. I just got redmax g450 avs made in the mid 90s.

Just went to a TS today (Gilroy CA). Chainsaw rack was pretty much empty. 2 small Jonsereds. A poulan. And a big pallet of their new cheap saw, a Remington.. who makes that POS?

Made by mtd and based off the zenoah g450avs. I've got the craftsman version which is actually pretty decent.

Latest posts

Back