Treework in uk is very quiet!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hache

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I own a tree firm in Liverpool Uk and I have never known a year like this!, it is so quiet its abit worrying. The weather has picked up so we expect the work to but it aint.
Does it get quiet in America at any certain times?
Barry
bmwtreecare.com:chainsaw:

Time to hit the :cheers:

Hey mate, welcome, I was born pretty close to you, in Hudderfield, but I have lived here since I was a little kid so I talk normal. Sucks stuff is slow there, res. work usually slows down here in the fall/winter but picks up in the spring. Utility work is pretty well year round. Hope things pick up for you.

Cheers mate, sounds pretty similar to here, utility work is all year but its hard to get hold of them contracts, were in the spring now so i expect it to get better, things can only get better! lol

Last edited:
hache said:
Cheers mate, sounds pretty similar to here, utility work is all year but its hard to get hold of them contracts, were in the spring now so i expect it to get better, things can only get better! lol

Haha Barry, thats cause your a bunch of scouse twats:biggrinbounce2:

Does wally still do all your difficult trees?

Mijolnir said:
Haha Barry, thats cause your a bunch of scouse twats:biggrinbounce2:

Does wally still do all your difficult trees?

Whose that?

Dont work with Wally anymore but if we did then yeah he would do them because me and Mark are crap at treework, 10 yrs and we can just about start a chainsaw up, gotta be the bute Edwin, gotta be! Still butchering trees mate, you were good at that, the best ever actually, haha.

Last edited:
all quiet on the tree front !

Greetings hache , Things are pretty quiet hear in the midlands to . Going to try some adverts in the local rag besides the "pages" . Its all ways a bit lean at this time of the year though. Hopefully things will pick up a bit soon . regards

hache said:
Whose that?

Dont work with Wally anymore but if we did then yeah he would do them because me and Mark are crap at treework, 10 yrs and we can just about start a chainsaw up, gotta be the bute Edwin, gotta be! Still butchering trees mate, you were good at that, the best ever actually, haha.

Yeah, the Arch Butcher lives yet. I can occasionally start a chainaw myself these days, although putting a harness on the right way up is still a struggle...

hache said:
Utility work is all year but its hard to get hold of them contracts,

Hache,its not hard to get work on the contracts,all you have to do is get intouch with the company who have the contract.
In your area Scottish Power are the electricity company & West Coast Energy Network Services are one of the main contractors.

Back