Two stroke engine oil test

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ShoerFast said:
... their test only included 18 hours and 40 minutes at full power! ,,,,,,,, Less time then it spent idling!

Heck, I put nearly 3 times that on my 066 milling in 3 weeks... and there wasn't much of anything except full power.

Sap's problem (one of many) is that he lacks any experience in any of the topics he argues about... google then argue. Only a complete idiot would do that on this site.

Sappy - why not start a thread about something you know something about??? hmmm, rhetorical question maybe...

coveredinsap said:
Wow....you're so right. Then I could maybe pick up some, ummm.... "knollage and experance"????

A classic comeback when out of stuff to say, just make fun of spelling and punctuation.

Newfie said:
A classic comeback when out of stuff to say, just make fun of spelling and punctuation.

Newf, she's just a Nancy Boy from "Nothern California":laugh: :laugh:

Same thread as all the others from Ol' Slappy......starts with a moronic revelation of some sort to try & prove she knows somthin, then digresses to a pi$$in match when the experts shoot her down.

Hey Slappy, how about a few more pics of you workin on all your saws.........on the washin machine :ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

bwalker said:
It does?
Why wasnt the brand names of the other oils mentioned?
FWIW all of the results looked pretty terrible from a deposit standpoint and I know what a Rotax engine should look like as I own one right now and have owned multiple ones in the past.
Rotax motors prefer a high quality JASO FC, ISO EGD oil much better.

I dislike most Stihl saws.
Yes what brands of conventional or synthetic were used. Most likely the worst they could find.

coveredinsap said:
Wow....you're so right. Then I could maybe pick up some, ummm.... "knollage and experance"????

Sap your talking kinda odd there. Got something "hung" in your throat?, get that damn dribble off your chin and spit will ya. Your talking like a one of those "girly men" out there:laugh: :laugh:

i wouldn't have a rotax RAVE engine ...........

but if i did,i'd run no oil in it.not penzoil.husky or stihl oil all the way.

Latest posts

Back