Univent 75cc Fire Storm Pro Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandy14

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I received my Bailey's 2008 Summer Catalog this afternoon in the mail, and on the cover and on page three they have a "Univent 75cc Fire Storm Pro Chainsaw", that looks an awful lot like another very popular saw. Has anyone had any experience with one of these saws?

It looks like Bailey's found a loophole to get around the "no internet" Husky ban. I'm curious is Husky helped them??

Univent is selling saws that aren't rigged up to fire duty... sounds like a win win to me. Bailey's sells saws, Univent sells saws and Husqvarna sells saws.

Saw a whole slew of them with a fire crew a couple of weeks ago by the Rockport fire. They say they are a hopped up 372 from Bailey's. Sounded pretty snorty, but I never got my hands on one.

The Univent IS a 75 cc 372...I think the only difference is the larger air filter. I have two Huskys with the 75 cc pwr head. It is ported differently than the 70.7 cc version. Stock, it is underwhelming, modded by a good builder and she comes alive. I have one of each. The stock one prolly has only 20 tanks thru it..I'm in no hurry to get it modded, as I also have a stock 7901 and a built 7900. All great saws!

i believe the piston/cylinder they use for these is from husqvarna's 75cc cut off saw...

i would think that these would be designed for more torque at lower rpm than a saw. alot to do with the operating rpms of a cutoff wheel, whether it be diamond or fibre.

Serg

yup they seem to be exactly the same saw as the husqvarna 372xpw (75cc)
i think the only difference is the sticker

i wonder how the serial numbers compair

I got Baileys 2008 master catalog and on page 3 is a camo echo cs330. Man if I had that I would loose it in the woods on my first time out.:dizzy:

I got Baileys 2008 master catalog and on page 3 is a camo echo cs330. Man if I had that I would loose it in the woods on my first time out.:dizzy:

That would be the CS-330MXT

Great saw..The camo is a gimmick to make it look different. IT really does look unique in person, and the quality of the camo is surprising.

Latest posts

Back