used saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you on the tool thing!!! I had a 262xp, ran fine, then died, fixed it. Ran better, then died! Fixed it, ran better yet, then had issues I couldn't figure ou, no matter how much money I threw at it!!! I REALLY REGRET selling that saw!!!! That was without a doubt, the BEST cutting saw of that size I have ever run!!! But I reached my limit!!!
E-bay type saws, yeah, easy to get burnt on!!!

Glad to hear you know of the Hedge, now, bury a 32" bar, you get the idea.

I hear you on the tool thing!!! I had a 262xp, ran fine, then died, fixed it. Ran better, then died! Fixed it, ran better yet, then had issues I couldn't figure ou, no matter how much money I threw at it!!! I REALLY REGRET selling that saw!!!! That was without a doubt, the BEST cutting saw of that size I have ever run!!! But I reached my limit!!!
E-bay type saws, yeah, easy to get burnt on!!!

Glad to hear you know of the Hedge, now, bury a 32" bar, you get the idea.

Oh Yeah hate that stuff its baaad sorry to hear you have to cut any of it! I dont cut hedge unless its green and thats bad enough when sparks fly off a sharp chain its HARD WOOD!!! I cant imagine needing a 32" bar on hedge you guys must have old trees there? More power to ya bro sounds like a bad azz woods tuned saw is definately needed!!!

I will pass it up usually since there are so many other good woods to be had around here that I can burn at home in the fireplace :) without having 4 screens up! :)

LOL!!!! Hedge is all I burn!!! Airtight makes it easy:) And if a farmer wants to pay me to come clear a fence row fall, plus I keep the wood, why not?

LOL!!!! Hedge is all I burn!!! Airtight makes it easy:) And if a farmer wants to pay me to come clear a fence row fall, plus I keep the wood, why not?

Hey go for it all the best to ya redneck LOL you are a hard workin dude no doubt!! Yeah airtight thats the ticket with that stuff for sure or a nice outdoor bon fire to liven the party up yahoo!! later I am out of here goodnite!

Ya, I wouldnt have time right now either, my little man is at Wesley Med with pneumonia and rsv. Only reason I drive back and forth is the daughter needs dad at home after day care and I go down to spell my wife. Im runnin out of vacation quick! He gettin better, they will probably release him tomorrow in the middle of the snowstorm we supposed to get. But I'll take it, this house is too quiet, never thought I would say THAT!

Sorry to hear that you are having health problems with your son. As a father and grandfather believe me I understand what you are going through and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for your sons speedy and complete recovery.

Best regards,

Hugenpoet

Not to derail this thread again but kid is out of hospital and we home! Thanks all for your kindness. I have to say this-I HATE driving in Wichita when the roads are bad, people drive like idiots just like any other city. I needed a cold beer to calm down after we got home.

Not to derail this thread again but kid is out of hospital and we home! Thanks all for your kindness. I have to say this-I HATE driving in Wichita when the roads are bad, people drive like idiots just like any other city. I needed a cold beer to calm down after we got home.

Hey Bowtie so glad to hear that your boy is home! Keep us up to date its sad to have a kid in a scary old hospital but sometimes it has to be hope he gets better soon! :)

Thanks for the update. Ya'll have been on my mind.

Just picked up a great lightly used Dolmar 6400. Only need a 70cc+ saw now and i am done for now.

Bowtie good to here about your son. They put mine back on antibiotics and if that doesn't work they may want to do something else requiring anethesia. Man I hope he improves for his next check up.

Guess I'll keep looking for a bigger saw.

Thanks again for all your suggestions.

Just picked up a great lightly used Dolmar 6400. Only need a 70cc+ saw now and i am done for now.

Bowtie good to here about your son. They put mine back on antibiotics and if that doesn't work they may want to do something else requiring anethesia. Man I hope he improves for his next check up.

Guess I'll keep looking for a bigger saw.

Thanks again for all your suggestions.

It's hard on parents when kids are sick. I keep reminding myself that they are tough little critters. Hope things get better soon.

BTW, congratulations on the "new" saw.

Latest posts

Back