Vacation Ramblings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE factory supercar:

1968 BO29 Superstock/A Automatic Barracuda.

ss-aa.jpg

that lookslike my first car minus the hemi .68 barracuda 340 in white formula s

Believe it or not....In 1968 you could waltz right down to your local dealership and order one.
They were gnarly nasty things.
Lexan windows held in place by a strap.
No comfort items whatsoever.
But they are STILL the King of their class.

Mike

Comfort items? I think winning is a pretty important comfort item :rock:

You could also get that HEMI in a '68 Dodge Dart. :msp_thumbup:

If anyone is still interested in the 550's......................ran another tank through mine yesterday and she's gettin' stronger. :clap:

You could also get that HEMI in a '68 Dodge Dart. :msp_thumbup:

If anyone is still interested in the 550's......................ran another tank through mine yesterday and she's gettin' stronger. :clap:

Put another tank through mine Friday evening. The hot restarts are getting much easier!

Guys are you finding that the torque curve is getting more noticeable as you run more tanks through the 550?

My 372XT took about 8-10 tanks of run time before It really came to life.

Just wondering if the 550 owners are seeing the same results, with the xtorque waking up after 8 plus tanks.

Yes, my 550 was less than impressive on the first tank. Now only being on number 6 it already is just plain awesome. If this thing is going to keep on gaining for another 10 tanks, it's going to be one amazing saw for sure. I'm definitely able to be a little more heavy handed on this thing already.

Here's some of the Oak I fell while I was down here last year. We certainly put it to good use last night!

IMG9077-M.jpg

IMG9084-M.jpg

IMG9100-M.jpg

IMG9096-M.jpg

IMG9092-L.jpg

Those are hamburgers on top for supper last night, and two pork loins on the bottom that we had for dinner today.
IMG9075-M.jpg

To start that is one nice piece of property you have and second I have a Oklahoma Joe's smoker that is identical to that one. I have the hardest time not over smoking the meet. I would really like some tips since we have similar smokers if you get any extra time?

Back