Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I google translated Agrest and it says it is Catalan (Catalonia - Spain) for the word "Rough", it's a direct translation too, so I'm wondering it this was a Spanish export.

Well that makes it all the more unique then! I will have to keep an eye out for a red top handle piece, though the lime green top handle on the red body might look kinda cool, maybe I can find a cheap lime green chain brake and put it on there as well to make it match haha

And maybe the top cover as well so it is lime green across the top and red on the bottom?

Well that makes it all the more unique then! I will have to keep an eye out for a red top handle piece, though the lime green top handle on the red body might look kinda cool, maybe I can find a cheap lime green chain brake and put it on there as well to make it match haha

And maybe the top cover as well so it is lime green across the top and red on the bottom?

What's the damage on the red handle?

Soooo I finally looked up the huztl kits. I wondered how they got away with knocking off the Stihls until I saw it's sold as a "complete parts kit". Smooth one China

Soooo I finally looked up the huztl kits. I wondered how they got away with knocking off the Stihls until I saw it's sold as a "complete parts kit". Smooth one China
The other reason they get away with it is because it is sold from their website. They used to also sell them on ebay on and off for awhile, but Stihl must not have liked that so then they went entirely to website sales. However if you still want one from ebay, Piltz will still sell you a complete kit (for the low low price of a new oem saw:confused:).

Well i sowed up my back, so im at home this afternoon ..... so you guys get to put up with me more than normal today

You couldnt resist could ya lol. I gotta back cracker appt early tomorrow maybe he can get me squared away. Bad part is theres a garage full of saws to play with and i cant get out of the chair.
I love going to the back quack, but man the last time I went he jacked me up so I haven't been back.

So I check the compression on the Dayton with and without the decomp, I had the carb off so I knew the compression would be lower, but I wanted to see the difference the decomp made, it was right around if not exactly half of the compression withought the the decomp. Does that mean it is functioning?

Sounds like what it's supposed to do. May get better readings if it was all together. Is it not popping when you are trying to crank?

Sounds like what it's supposed to do. May get better readings if it was all together. Is it not popping when you are trying to crank?
No it seems like the mechanics of the valve works, I was just worried I had a leak there causing a problem with my tuning, if the engine is sucking air through the valve then I would have to fatten the carb way up before it gets close to running right, and by the time it's starts running right then the motor is puking up black un-combusted fuel.

Latest posts

Back