Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c67e019a0f37099aafda07961e35ddcd.jpg

Funny...there's a model 68 bow saw and a Dolmar 112 in this vey box.

I have a dolmar 112 in silver. I still have to pick up a carburetor kit for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did anyone else get to play with some saws today? I had to work on the 361 again. Went in to make a carb gasket, and discovered a the carb leaking fuel from somewhere else, which I suspect is because the fuel vent is not working. Really need to get a pressure/vacuum tester soon.
I also think I finally figured out my mysterious intermittent spark on my mercury boat motor. Ignition coil had some cracks, perhaps this is also the problem as to why it's twin won't run either. Fingers crossed.

Grasshopper--If you live long enough to become a classic ----;) Expect wear and tear-to rip(tears-to shed) ,roughness around the edges-hard times and a lot of good times. Make the most of all of them--The Guru---Ronnie millsap singing smokey mountain rain in the back ground--saw him in consert once!!:sweet:

Found a new classic country/southern rock radio station this morning--:sweet: If yall can get up-dress-walk and not be in pain be thankful!! Take care of your backs!!--David

Real rock radio KSHE 95 out of St Louis 50 years strong. When im working hard and in a good mood gotta put on RUSH "workin man" and jam.

Latest posts

Back