Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now witch one do you go to first?
The 910E! Anti vibe and better fuel and oil set up for balance and auto oiler spews globs of lube. More power and rpm as well. The 903 has it beat in the style and good looks. I want to say the 903 might even weigh less but haven't done a comparison yet.

I don't know what to do. So I got the butt of this elm, bout 3ft at the widest point that I would like to make into some table tops. Don't really want to butcher it with the 20'' on the 361 and I know the 361 won't run much more than a 28'' anyway, so I am considering getting one of the 660 kits with a 3ft bar so I can do this job as well as some more serious milling. I figure it would be about $500 with a saw, 3ft bar, and some chains. What do y'all think? Good idea or not?

If anybody wants to switch jobs for just a bit, i just started an engine job on a duramax that smoked a piston, gotta pull the cab off.......if i make it through this week without killing something itll be a miracle
I did a 6.0 and 6.4 Ford power smoke r&r and decided that there are better things to do. Course working on international school buses are hair pulling also. Pulled my 78 Ford in the shop the other day and gave it a good once over new plugs etc. and it made me remember why I liked turning wrenches.

Just looking at Homelite muscle saw thread--Neat round holes cut out of bars-old school. I will talk to my welding shop guys--Plasma cutter-neat and clean with little distortion--Stay tuned-Thinking about solid bars on old sears gear drive and the mcculloch 35's--:sweet: :drinkingcoffee:Ready to go camping!!!!

Well guys I got my new toy..... 390xpg

Starts and runs good, only gave 140 bucks for it.... needs some work but it's still a screaming dealView attachment 566827
My 268se husky was the most user friendly saw to disassemble/work on--like a mechanic designed it-Bet yours is similar--nice saw!!:drinkingcoffee:

Latest posts

Back