Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have never gotten the point of why you can't mention other forums here on AS. Are the others the same way? Not a member of any others such as Outdoor Power Equipment. :omg:
Neither am I.
When I typed it I was referring to equipment, not a forum.
You know, that could be, Arboristsite might have blocked it b/c it's the name of another forum.

I thought I was in trouble, or it stood for something inappropriate...
Thanks for that!

I was just looking at my stats and I feel like I have to say this, but thank's everyone for putting up with me. I really enjoy my time spent on this site (which is far to much lol), and in particular viewing and participating in this thread. I never though it would become what it has for me. It keeps me out of other kinds of trouble, of which I am very thankful for.
Ya'll are a great group of guys to talk with. I would go as far to say that I have gotten more enjoyment out of this thread than from my saws.

I feel the same way. A great thread with an outstanding group of people.

I was just looking at my stats and I feel like I have to say this, but thank's everyone for putting up with me. I really enjoy my time spent on this site (which is far to much lol), and in particular viewing and participating in this thread. I never though it would become what it has for me. It keeps me out of other kinds of trouble, of which I am very thankful for.
Ya'll are a great group of guys to talk with. I would go as far to say that I have gotten more enjoyment out of this thread than from my saws.

I feel the same way. A great thread with an outstanding group of people.
This gives me so much joy to read, mostly because I knew absolutely nothing last year in October when I started this thread and it never could have turned into what it is without all of you guys, I have learned a tremendous amount from everyone here and I am so grateful that we keep picking up more regulars and everyone enjoys being here!

I guess I should read them again sometime... [emoji51]

I never read them originally until someone claimed I was in. Isolation so I read them and proved them wrong lol. Apparently they had never read them to begin like me. If you just space out the initials you can put O P E

I bought myself an early graduation present. A wiesco piston a ring kit for my mc100 kart motor equipped saw. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to fix the saw until after August. The compression was about 20-30 points less than it should be.

I'm talking about a Mcculloch 740 that has been upgraded to 123cc by using a MC100 kart motor block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought myself an early graduation present. A wiesco piston a ring kit for my mc100 kart motor equipped saw. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to fix the saw until after August. The compression was about 20-30 points less than it should be.

I'm talking about a Mcculloch 740 that has been upgraded to 123cc by using a MC100 kart motor block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's gunna be a haus

Yes it has been a real struggle but I am determined to keep putting up with all of Yall--LOL-----SAWS 1st-----Yall some higher #:rolleyes:

This gives me so much joy to read, mostly because I knew absolutely nothing last year in October when I started this thread and it never could have turned into what it is without all of you guys, I have learned a tremendous amount from everyone here and I am so grateful that we keep picking up more regulars and everyone enjoys being here!
All hail the Prez---Kensie:bowdown:

Okay, so I abbreviated Outdoor Power Equipment in a different thread, and it changed the abbreviation to "***"
Why does this happen???
Mods have that stuff prefiltered out, that way you can't be talking about the competition.
Well, y'all think an unplated piston will last long in an unplated cylinder?

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Not long in that case, there always has to be a wear surface ie: chrome on alum, steel on alum, brass on steel that kinda thing, if you have two unplated aluminum wear parts they will start to gall one another in no time

Latest posts

Back