Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings! I just came across a Remington GL-7R which came home with me. I am going to get it running as best possible. I am on the lookout for the following parts to help bring her back to life. Pictures to come!

1. Piston
2. Air Cleaner
3. Oil tank cap.

Thank you so much! By the way, how much are these units worth in running condition? I really only know about Pioneers.

Greetings! I just came across a Remington GL-7R which came home with me. I am going to get it running as best possible. I am on the lookout for the following parts to help bring her back to life. Pictures to come!

1. Piston
2. Air Cleaner
3. Oil tank cap.

Thank you so much! By the way, how much are these units worth in running condition? I really only know about Pioneers.
ask around over in the remington stickie. i thought i had an IPL for that but can't find it.

1. Piston
2. Air Cleaner
3. Oil tank cap.

I'll dig around, may have some parts somewhere.

They're worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay LOL! [emoji23][emoji41]

I've never seen a 105cc Remington with the planetary reduction sell before, so I can't say what you'd get for it if you were to sell it.

P.S., watch out for a cracked coil, if your coil is cracked but still produces spark, paint it with liquid tape to prevent water from ruining it.

Back