Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a guy who bought the battery saw to see what it was all about and he enjoyed it he said. I'd switch the green label out with some yellow
How long will battery hold a charge not in a cut but say 1 hour this week 2 hour next then it sits for 3 weeks
you try and use it and it dies in ten min.

Simple looking, used to the generator side being bigger. My brother in-laws ex father inlaw used to buy and rebuild the big cabinet type generators, mil surplus, and resale them. The smallest he had that we used on a job site was a little 3hp briggs powered one, just could run a skilsaw.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

How long will battery hold a charge not in a cut but say 1 hour this week 2 hour next then it sits for 3 weeks
you try and use it and it dies in ten min.

I've heard good stuff about their batteries holding. I can't vouch for t myself. T vet heard good stuff. My dealer said they even warranty their battery in their push start blower. He said he thinks it's for life

Here is someone who was in hiding. Good 2 see your back
New job got you working hard ?

Well about that...... the dairy was a total disaster and i was miserable. I made it a week and i knew immediately it wasnt for me. But the good lord doesnt shut one door without opening another so i quit on saturday and had another job on monday morning working with my dad on heavy equipment and asphalt paving equipment as well as laboring with the union laborers, best decision i made

Well about that...... the dairy was a total disaster and i was miserable. I made it a week and i knew immediately it wasnt for me. But the good lord doesnt shut one door without opening another so i quit on saturday and had another job on monday morning working with my dad on heavy equipment and asphalt paving equipment as well as laboring with the union laborers, best decision i made
That's good, glad you found someone you like doing. Funny how those doors open and close sometimes.

I've heard good stuff about their batteries holding. I can't vouch for t myself. T vet heard good stuff. My dealer said they even warranty their battery in their push start blower. He said he thinks it's for life
The batteries are really good now. Got a 12v dewalt that has been still been kicking for about 5 years after HARD use by my dad. Those were the first gen lithium and I know they have only gotten better. I can't convert from gas to electric but I would see how some would like it.

That the move went well. Can't help with breakfast, get you a toaster oven for your room and a small stove single cook top and mini fridge.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Can't have toasters or stoves lol. M
What are you studying? I went to school but I commuted, mostly cause I had to work 40 hours a week at the same time. Man I wish I had gone to a 4 year to do what I had always wanted. I'm happy where I'm at and I'm making good money but I'm putting in 60+ hours a week to do it.

Keep your nose in them books bro and make college your b****. It'll pay off for you.
I hear you. Already have some college experience before so classes are nothing new, only the living which really isn't as bad as I though it would be so far. I'm going for mechanical engineering at this point in time. Don't think I will change, but who knows.

You guys are looking at the porting tools the wrong way. You need to figure out how few saws it is going to take to pay back the equipment. Have a friend run one of the newly ported saws, and everyone in the neighborhood will be lining up to have a hopped up saw done by you!

You guys are looking at the porting tools the wrong way. You need to figure out how few saws it is going to take to pay back the equipment. Have a friend run one of the newly ported saws, and everyone in the neighborhood will be lining up to have a hopped up saw done by you!
Ohh I plan on getting some, I'm going out of town in work this week and I'm going to use the reimbursement check to start my LLC, then I'm going to buy all of the tools for the business and write it all off on the taxes.

Ohh I plan on getting some, I'm going out of town in work this week and I'm going to use the reimbursement check to start my LLC, then I'm going to buy all of the tools for the business and write it all off on the taxes.
Congrats on working towards another step of creating your own business! Do you ever think that this will become a full time job for you?

Back