Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just won the eBay auction for this. If it all checks out okay, I may see if someone will trade me an 82cc Mac for it. I have an 056 already and another one that needs a coil.
50b9bc643730e301f488bbd6de30a2b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening all. Today was my first real day home from college. Hard to believe two weeks is already in the books. Went to the local steam and gas show and the subsequent flea market. Did fantastic.:D Got three axes for future projects, a Kennedy machinist's tool box, and naturally a chainsaw. A Pro Mac 10-10 to be exact.;) Will post some pictures tomorrow.

I just won the eBay auction for this. If it all checks out okay, I may see if someone will trade me an 82cc Mac for it. I have an 056 already and another one that needs a coil.

Good luck, you couldn't pry an 82cc mac outta my hands in trade for a junker like that hahahaha @LonestarStihl

Nothing against you, just the saw lol

Good luck, you couldn't pry an 82cc mac outta my hands in trade for a junker like that hahahaha @LonestarStihl

Nothing against you, just the saw lol

I'm just hoping the thing has spark. I like the old macs better, less problematic and standard bearings and seals.

I'll be curious if you sell it [emoji51]I've been wanting an 80cc Stihl since I seem to really like the 70cc and 90cc

Don't you talk to me like that!!! [emoji23]you know how cad is. And the only large saw I was going to move was the 076. But I'm not rushing...[emoji56]
I know very well how CAD works. Do you know how hard it was for me not to get a homelite xl and a small skil chainsaw at that flea market? I was beyond happy with my purchases at that point so I didn't feel that bad leaving them behind. They were asking too much for em anyway.

Yes I was unable to access it earlier today. Haven't tried again
I'm sad, because I wanted to look up my 10-10 specs. Leaving for school tomorrow so no more saw time for about a month. [emoji17] Ah well. Been looking into getting a tree climbing kit as I have really been liking the rock climbing wall at school. Got certified to belay other climbers and might take their advanced class next month. Love doing tree work and can never get enough of it despite what hard work it is.

Also, for the rest of you guys, the 10-10 is a beauty to run. Needed a carb tune and the chain loosened and it started like a top. So far all it will need is a recoil screen and a new rim sprocket. Probably a new fuel and oil cap but that is more cosmetic than necessary. It's nice not to have to convert chain and bar for this saw as it already has a rim drive sprocket installed. Loving running it so much the little that I did today, I'm probably going to get one of the repoduction full wrap that another member on this site had made up. Can't wait to run it again, as it is quickly beating out my ms361. Well worth the $30 I spent on it.

Also, for the rest of you guys, the 10-10 is a beauty to run. Needed a carb tune and the chain loosened and it started like a top. So far all it will need is a recoil screen and a new rim sprocket. Probably a new fuel and oil cap but that is more cosmetic than necessary. It's nice not to have to convert chain and bar for this saw as it already has a rim drive sprocket installed. Loving running it so much the little that I did today, I'm probably going to get one of the repoduction full wrap that another member on this site had made up. Can't wait to run it again, as it is quickly beating out my ms361. Well worth the $30 I spent on it.

Once I get the carb redone on my 10-10 I'll try it out and see if I agree

Back