Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea its pretty small lol theres a storm starting as i speak 100mph winds to be expected later thats about as bad as the weather gets no hurracanes or nothing over here...

Well yall got a hurricane due to hit today right? I heard it was rare

Well yall got a hurricane due to hit today right? I heard it was rare
its not really a hurricane there calling it an ex hurricane which i guess is the wind coming from one thats already happened maybe... ? a woman in her twenties was killed in co.cork this morning a tree fell on her car which isnt good !

its not really a hurricane there calling it an ex hurricane which i guess is the wind coming from one thats already happened maybe... ? a woman in her twenties was killed in co.cork this morning a tree fell on her car which isnt good !
That’s horrible! It’s always insane to see trees falling on moving cars, I guess at that point it’s just your time to go.

my first vintage saw ! i picked up at an auction on thursday an echo cs-302

37026629923_b92ce2cde7_b.jpg

Be careful! Echos are addicting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome saw!!! And welcome to the vintage side. There’s beauty in the older saws that new ones cannot dream of.

Be careful saying echo... you’ll awake @Jackofall and all a sudden you’ll be getting offers on it [emoji23]

It's his first saw... I was going to be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little bit of saw goodness to get you guys through Monday. Finally own a Mac & Homelite lol. Can't wait for a break to work on em and give em some work. I need to get into some more tree work or start doing some firewood cutting to work em and make some side change.
a65613e069f6483f5d2259b4a269ebab.jpg

Yeah, it's my PM 10-10. They were sitting in the shed like that for lunch, no longer. All are safely on a shelf away from the damp floor. Picture quality is pretty poor as well, just a quick shot as I thought they looked pretty good sitting side by side.

Back