Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, anyone want a pair of incomplete homelite xl12s for parts. They still have some great parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could I possibly get a starter handle to go on the Homelite 350? Might have another part or two that I need, need to double check part numbers though.

I would rather not take one off the XL12s but a nice new handle is like $2.80 from my still dealer. I probably have something at home. I'll look and see.
Could I possibly get a starter handle to go on the Homelite 350? Might have another part or two that I need, need to double check part numbers though.

I would rather not take one off the XL12s but a nice new handle is like $2.80 from my still dealer. I probably have something at home. I'll look and see.
Completely understand. Would like to find a period correct one for the 350 if possible, but that style seems somewhat hard to find. Might have to settle for a different handle.

Super had both auto and manuel and the biggest engine out of the series. Please do send a trace, specs, etc, would like to make a set for mine.

Not quite correct there Steve. There were non super 25's that had auto oilers and Supers that were manual oilers only.

The manual only Supers were not real common though.

Send me a PM -we can work it out if still around -I need to put some together I have but need parts-glad to pay shipping--David

Sorry, someone claimed the XL12 parts but I have a more at home. What parts do you need?

I’m pretty happy about this saw.
f8484a0390a8e12562ce1bcb3f584d26.jpg
641d56e974b473735522b99dad33c7dd.jpg

You know cad is getting bad when instead of snatching up every saw you see, you start thinking about those purchases a little. Not much, but a little. Saw one of the Roper/Craftsman 3.7 chainsaws for $25. I usually don't find saws to be that ugly looking, but that one did not appeal to me. Decent shape, but no use for it. Well perhaps I could have found a use for it, but I just didn't want to carry it back the mile+ walk back to campus.

Latest posts

Back