Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You home yet?

Steve
Naa, won't leave until after 3 today. Have to stick around to get my attendance points for a General Engineering class. The class is pointless, but I kinda need to go. I probably won't get home until at least 7 tonight. Going to be a long day for sure.

I was going to start off underwater making tons of money. Then I figure I can get easier from there
For sure. Lots of money in that industry. Have a friend's relative who does that and outside of the constant travel, likes it a lot. Pipe-lining also seems to make pretty good income too, but it seems like many of the guys spend ALL their money on their rigs for some reason. Don't know yet, but I would like to get a welding cert. either some summer or after I graduate from my current school. Originally thought about welding engineering, but only two or three schools offer it currently. Wasn't worth the huge drive to Ohio or Texas for me. A 4hr drive is bad enough in the middle of winter.

For sure. Lots of money in that industry. Have a friend's relative who does that and outside of the constant travel, likes it a lot. Pipe-lining also seems to make pretty good income too, but it seems like many of the guys spend ALL their money on their rigs for some reason. Don't know yet, but I would like to get a welding cert. either some summer or after I graduate from my current school. Originally thought about welding engineering, but only two or three schools offer it currently. Wasn't worth the huge drive to Ohio or Texas for me. A 4hr drive is bad enough in the middle of winter.

Texas would’ve been a good option

Texas would’ve been a good option
Sure it would have...Yeah I like Texas, but then I would have had out of state tuition to pay as well. SDSU is good fit for me. Smaller school, lots of people with similar interests, and one of the cheapest schools to get an engineering degree in the midwest. Only gripe is that it's hard to do much without a vehicle here. Working on changing that this winter though.

Latest posts

Back