Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas is so overrated lol! Those old singer never really knew what they were talking about, and neither do I considering I've never been down there. Sometime... You also never get to hear the brappp, brapp of snowmobiles down there. That reminds me, I got to start looking for a project sled sometime, maybe put a 066 engine in it or something.;) Think I'm going to have to find one of the sleds mcculloch made to add to my collection.

Texas is so overrated lol! Those old singer never really knew what they were talking about, and neither do I considering I've never been down there. Sometime... You also never get to hear the brappp, brapp of snowmobiles down there. That reminds me, I got to start looking for a project sled sometime, maybe put a 066 engine in it or something.;) Think I'm going to have to find one of the sleds mcculloch made to add to my collection.

That would be a cool collection item!! North Texas gets plenty of snow and ice but I don’t go up there. It’s amazing the variety you can get going to each part of Texas. I like Colorado during the summer but even then it’s a bit cold, at least it’s a dry cold. But I couldn’t live there because of the winters and the politics.

I'll stick with the north.... Up here in upstate New York if you are cold in the winter it means you aren't working hard enough... I've climbed the tallest mountains in my state in -40 degree weather sweating the whole way up. We won't talk about what the wind chill was at the top. I camp in the winter on the side of mountains and am comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its always good to have others on the lookout for saws etc.I tell a lot of people what I am looking for. Pays off one day---David--Good old Albany Georgia is my home.

I’ve sold some of my finds here and I’m sure I’ll be passing more on. I like to pass on finds to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its always good to have others on the lookout for saws etc.I tell a lot of people what I am looking for. Pays off one day---David--Good old Albany Georgia is my home.

Well for anyone who keeps an eye out my main target is a decent Stihl 038 Magnum. I have been craving one something fierce. It’s just hard to find a good price on one.

Wanted skil 1616 thanks
Gee, you should have gotten on here earlier. Someone had one for sale at a flea market over Labor day weekend for $15. I though about getting it, but a pretty little PM 10-10 caught my eye and took my heart lol. I know what I just said sounds a little nuts, but that is all part of the experience of CAD I guess...

Latest posts

Back