Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a chainbreak, that's modern

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
I prefer using a saw with a chain break, personal preference for me. Little extra security.
That is the biggest rub in collecting chainsaws... how to store and display them... mine are currently occupying the floor of my garage... someday soon I'll come up with a clever storage idea for them. Lets see pictures, how do you guys display your saws?
Right now, most are on one shelf with my blower and other accessories. The rest are occupying other shelves where there is currently space. I really want them to be off the cement though, I have one parts saw that sat far to long on the cement, and it does not look good anymore. Right now I feel that it works pretty good, albeit a little bit of an inconvenience when accessing some of the larger ones as the rest have to get moved first.

I like what buckin' did with his mac's and that large log, but I just don't have the floor space for that kind of setup. Props to him though, it looks absolutely amazing!

That is the biggest rub in collecting chainsaws... how to store and display them... mine are currently occupying the floor of my garage... someday soon I'll come up with a clever storage idea for them. Lets see pictures, how do you guys display your saws?

This is a 12X16 shed I built 3 summers ago. Just for saws. About 140 saws are in here.

A few months ago I reached my goal of 30. Had 28 runners.
I have since sold 3.
A few years ago. Maybe 4 or 5 I had 32 running at the same
time in my yard. 23 were mine at the time. If you do a search
on youtube I think you find the video. It was impressive.

Latest posts

Back