Wait for 462 or snag 661 now

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! That's a good one.

I feel the similarly about the 441, but to me, it feels like trying to hold together a big sandwich you put too much vinegar on that's threatening to fall apart at any moment. No disrespect intended to the OP, to each their own. They definitely are a smooth machine.

There is a huge difference between the regular 441 and the “R” model with heavier springs.

3/4 wrap has more handle to hang on to over a full wrap. Ive run most 3/4 its my preferd. For felling trees 3/4 is damn handy aswell as full wrap.

Clearing lots stumping trees jacking tge wifes rose buss at ground level normal have wrap is best.

For those dieing to have a 462. By a 461 or husqvarna 372. Theres likly to be headaches the first year or so.
Dont forget these are just tools to do a job.

By the time we get it, the 462 will have been in production and sold in Europe for a year. Plenty of time for any early production bugs to surface.

Yesterday I ran my 460 for four hours cutting up a huge madrone then used the 362 for a while. The 460 is great and I'm glad I bought it from a poster here but the 362 is nicer to run due to the AV. A saw with the power of the 460 and weight close to the 362 would be awesome. Will I get a 462 when they're available? Depends on how much I use the 460.

Back