Wanted Pictures of you climbing......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladders ugh!

I'm all about ladders, but only to a necessary height. Ladders are in my opionion, one of the most dangerous tools we use.

Grigory, how can you climb in runners? I tried that.......once!!!!

And that handsaw of yours in that one pic is an unusual choice.
Whatever gets the job done, I guess.

Ditto on the high quality photos. Verrah nice.

Dang, I didn't notice that 'hand saw'!

Sheeite muslums!!

Grigory, do you have access to Sherrils over there? If not, pm me and I'll do my best to get you a Silky Zubat! A man shouldn't have to climb with a carpenter's saw, no matter where he is!

Rog, you must know more holds than a big time wrassler!

Butch, I wish I could figure out how to make the web address come up so you don't have to type it in but here's a couple.

North American Lumberjack Guide

United States Axemen's Association

Since you axed:)

Here ya go!

attachment.php

I thought you wanted me to make it easy to go see some speed climbers and stuff??? Not too good with a computer though cause I wanted them to pop up on this thread. One of these days maybe I can get one of you guys to show me how.

Thanks, Carl. I can do what you have suggested, but I oftimes miss the mark on how it will actually look when posted. And when you resized my photo it came out way too small to be very visible. That size is good for imbedding in the post, but I'd rather just post a link to the photo and have it pop up at "fit to screen" size when folks decide to open it. How are you imbedding, anyway? And why? Doesn't that slow everything down for some people?

Anyway, thanks for trying to help out an ol' guy with these technological challenges!

It does slow thing down for dial-up users. But some of us like to hear Brian complain.

:D

to imbed you can click on the "IMG" button and paste the inage URL into the field that pops up.

The button is in the vB code tool bar directly above the foeld yuou type your post into.

You must have the pic on the web first, which is why some of us will upload the pic to AS then imbed it in the post, so you have the picture and the link to it in the same post.

you can also type the code in using brackets [img and then finnsh with the oposet brackett then to "close" the code you preface the comand with a slash [/img

substituting{ for [

{img} www.picture1.jpg{/img}
{b} for bold text{/B}
{i} italics{/i}

Just click the button and you will see the code in the composition.

Back