We Have A Little Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I traded Dex for that 395 and sent it to MM for some port work, and I've talked with Dex and he is making good on his end, nice dealing with a gentleman.

Was a pleasure dealing with you. Unfortunately, it had to be like this... In any event something goes wrong, I always will go back. Even over a month after final transaction. If anyone should get screwed, it should be the original buyer.

Got an email from Randy. I swear he has the heart of a Saint. The news on the 395 is bad. Really bad... But in light of the situation, I chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Post pics of the 395 when you get time. Or email me. I am interested to see them. It ran good (but I have never ran a 90cc saw, so WTF do I know).

:givebeer: I need lots of it, to cope with the pain. :msp_cursing:

With Dexter's permission I'll post some pics of the 395XPs "port work"........

Later tonight though.......I'm porting a 550XP right this minute. :msp_wink:

Was a pleasure dealing with you. Unfortunately, it had to be like this... In any event something goes wrong, I always will go back. Even over a month after final transaction. If anyone should get screwed, it should be the original buyer.

Got an email from Randy. I swear he has the heart of a Saint. The news on the 395 is bad. Really bad... But in light of the situation, I chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Post pics of the 395 when you get time. Or email me. I am interested to see them. It ran good (but I have never ran a 90cc saw, so WTF do I know).

:givebeer: I need lots of it, to cope with the pain. :msp_cursing:

:cheers: if I could hand you a lucky & a shot of jack to wash it down, I would...

So......this Tgsdgddg-whatever Tyler scumbag that ####ed up the 5100 Dolly in this thread, an MS441 sold a while back, and an 395XP also sold to Dexter is the same guy as that pennstate asshat? Figures.....

So......this Tgsdgddg-whatever Tyler scumbag that ####ed up the 5100 Dolly in this thread, an MS441 sold a while back, and an 395XP also sold to Dexter is the same guy as that pennstate asshat? Figures.....

No. 2 different people. But they both had the same MO. To rip off people here. .

:cheers: if I could hand you a lucky & a shot of jack to wash it down, I would...

Thanks...

Had a couple brews now and a shot of Ancient Age. I don't like it, but Father in Law loved it. Been 12 years of his passing away last weekend. So I bought it in memory of him. It works... But it aint good

This type of thread is just rotten. Its aweful to see a newbie come through here and leave such a wake of carnage in such a short time. What is awe inspiring is how the community bans together to take care of each other and not let this get you down. Randy, Dexter, Tom and all the others that Im forgetting, you are awesome. :rock:

On a serious note, why cant you slather some JB weld on the port work and regrind to your hearts content. Grab some elmers glue and stick it back on the case and give it hell. :msp_w00t: Throw that 395 cylinder on Ebay, I'll buy in (through my broker - Chainsaw Johnny) Im looking to upgrade my post office saw.

This type of thread is just rotten. Its aweful to see a newbie come through here and leave such a wake of carnage in such a short time. What is awe inspiring is how the community bans together to take care of each other and not let this get you down. Randy, Dexter, Tom and all the others that Im forgetting, you are awesome. :rock:

On a serious note, why cant you slather some JB weld on the port work and regrind to your hearts content. Grab some elmers glue and stick it back on the case and give it hell. :msp_w00t: Throw that 395 cylinder on Ebay, I'll buy in (through my broker - Chainsaw Johnny) Im looking to upgrade my post office saw.

If only it was just the newbies that did things like this, there are plenty of horror stories from people that have been here for years and have done similar things.

There are lots of great guys here, but there are also guys who aren't so great. Be wary of people who spend too much time telling you how great they are. :msp_wink:

With Dexter's permission I'll post some pics of the 395XPs "port work"........

Later tonight though.......I'm porting a 550XP right this minute. :msp_wink:

Locked the shop, forgot my camera......I ain't going back out there.....sorry. :msp_sad:

Latest posts

Back