We Have A Little Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trimming huge limbs off and old oak with a stihl pole saw. The pole saw stayed on the roof, I had to come back and get it. Then I had to fix the dern hole after I healed up some.:laugh:

110a7504e0c3c0d558cf5c28eddb0e61_zps771c160a.jpg

I had a duct tape repair for a broken collarbone and separated shoulder, done by an ancient landingman. I bucked logs lefthanded for three hours after that.

I stubbed my toe on a chair leg once. Cried for days.

Lol!

I had an idiot shoot me in the leg, 6 inches above the knee wth a .38 Special wadcutter. When I didn't fall down, he was so surprised, I took the revolver away from him and beat him with it. I sat down and dug the slug out with a pocketknife and stitched the hole shut with a sewing kit. By God I miss the '70s.

I got my foot hung bw the shock and wheel of a Suzuki motocrosser with the throttle stuck WFO. It took about 1/3 of my heel off. When my mother finally got to me, I told her I just needed some alcohol and a Band-Aid...ended up in the hospital for 6d with two surgeries...now I cry when I get my hair cut.

Lol!

I had an idiot shoot me in the leg, 6 inches above the knee wth a .38 Special wadcutter. When I didn't fall down, he was so surprised, I took the revolver away from him and beat him with it. I sat down and dug the slug out with a pocketknife and stitched the hole shut with a sewing kit. By God I miss the '70s.

Next time I'm using a shotgun!

Back